• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tutorial on Dealing with Teams

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I'm to lazy to read the thing...

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I already have. They do have video evidence, but it is very vague. I posted a ban dispute, and they stand by it. Guess i might as well use another account in the mean time.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I kind of use the same strategy, but some little things are different on mine. Mine works almost everytime, also on people like Stormphraxl :D

I may also do a Video showing how to do this, if i get my 3 Terabyte Harddrive working :$

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Btw, chests refill at 29 minutes and 20 seconds left, and again at 9min and 20 secs. Atleast for 24/48 player servers

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
my most comon team kill step 1. make sure to have a flint and steel 2. have full food bar 3 back so they are coming right at you, 4 light them up with ur flint and steel 5. then just slay them (it's easy if they are on fire)

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
my most comon team kill step 1. make sure to have a flint and steel 2. have full food bar 3 back so they are coming right at you, 4 light them up with ur flint and steel 5. then just slay them (it's easy if they are on fire)
step 6. dont go into the fire

Ghost2057

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow!
You obviously gave this some thought and detail. I'm certainly not the best out there, but I can definately see why you have all those kills...
Thanks and I'll be sure to try this out.

One last thing- do you have any strategies on how to play on a super laggy computer? I've tried adjusting graphics, installing optifine, and allocating more memory, but it doesn't fix the problem.
So, I can't really go on the offensive that much. Any tips to try and help on the defensive?

Thanks.
Like Theory said, you should buy some new computer upgrades. Since minecraft is, well, minecraft, it doesn't take much power to run therefore the upgrades will be relatively cheap. And if you for some reason can't get more RAM or some other upgrade, you shouldn't be playing MCSG because you'll just die again and again.

I preferably don't like/use Optifine, as it doesn't really improve performance for me.

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
I kind of use the same strategy, but some little things are different on mine. Mine works almost everytime, also on people like Stormphraxl :D

I may also do a Video showing how to do this, if i get my 3 Terabyte Harddrive working :$
Look, I'm Famous

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Theoretically is easily one of my favourite players on these servers. Screw that, he's my favourite.

Separation is ALWAYS the most important thing. I once took out a 6 man team that was out to grudge kill me by separating them. If you let 2 of them come at you at once, you're doomed, buddy. If you manage to split them up, then at least you have a chance.

ChrisWoW

Tribute
Reaction score
Found this extremely useful, and it has worked for me! It has also worked for you too, Theoretically, I ran into you a few times when I was with a friend, 3/4 times you owned us.. the 1/4 you killed my friend and I ran away hehe :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci