• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two Years as Staff on MCGamer!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Two Years as Staff on MCGamer!

OMG Guysss! The time has COMEEE!!!! I have now been a staff member for two years on this crazy Minecraft server we call MCGamer, and there has been so much I have gone through in my years here, and so much to say. But, instead of making a long thread with a whole bunch of tags, I want to play a game with everyone!

The Game
So here is my idea. There is a lot I have done and said throughout my time here, and I know I have shared a large deal of it with the community and with my friends for sure. As you know, whenever you make threads to and tag people you love, you always forget someone, so instead of risking forgetting the people that I love I made a little game. I made a mini-game to play, which is really a Quiz on... ME!!!! I made a google form quiz, and it is a 25 question multiple choice quiz on questions about me and things about me and my experiences here at MCGamer! The purpose of this quiz is to see how well you think you know me, and how much you know about me.

So what is the point of the quiz you may ask? Well, really it's just for fun, it's just a mini-game if you would like to take the quiz, but it also has a prize. If you take the quiz, and pass, I will edit this thread and tag you in it, and make a special message dedicated to you that will brighten your day up! I will make sure it mentions any fun times we have had together at MCGamer. If you don't do that well on the quiz, I'll give you an honorable mention xD For those that do well, I will put you where it "To Those That Really Know Me"

So what are you watiing for? Take the quiz! This is for entertainment only, passing this quiz won't boost your chances of me accepting a mod app or getting on my good side xD This is just for me and the people that know me, to see how well they know me. So here you go!

Quiz Link!

Filler

Chandelle Chandelle, you are one of the most incredible friends I have been so lucky to have. I do not think anything in my life would be the same without you. You have imapcted my life in such an amazing way. You have always been someone I could go to, confide in, spill some tea with, and have a blast! You are someone I will always treasure forever, and your friendship is something I would never trade away for anything ever. I honestly want to stay friends forever, you have made my life so much better by being in it. You are so kind, funny, sweet, caring, understanding, friendly, hilarious, creative, sassy, and so much more. You are my Gravy Girl, and you are someone I am so happy to have met. Ever since I met you, I knew you were an amazing person. I thought you were like the coolest person ever when I met you, I idolized you, and thought you were like a mod genius. You helped me so much in my time as a mod, and even to this day, your someone who's opinion means everything to me. I trust you with my life, and you are someone so amazing and beautiful, I hope you know that. You are such an amazing friend, and I think you are the queenest of the queens. Love you bae <3

Janelle, you are someone who I absolutely adore. You do not understand how much joy you bring me with your constant upbeat humor, sassiness, fabulousness, like you are so amazing, it's seriously incredible. You are so funny, some of the things you do, literally make me cry of laughter, and not only that, you are gorgeous! Like honestly, you are goals. You are someone who I was not super close with before you came into the Sr. Staff, but after talking to you and working with you even more and seeing more of your amazing personality on a daily, I found my queen. You are so skilled and fantastic at everything you do. You work so hard, and really care about the server, and yet, you are still so chill, relatable, funny and soooo beautiful. I will always be honored to have you as my friend, you are someone I am so happy to have met. Ever since I started talking to you in #off-topic and starting calling you Janelle, I had no idea, that in that moment, I started one of the best friendships of my entire life. You are so amazing the way you are Alyssa, I love you so much, and we are going to meet up one day, and I will literally scream "JANELLEEEEEEE" as I run to you and give you the biggest hug ever. Love you Alyssa <3333

High Scores

1. dindavid - 24
2. NagolGames - 17
3. Techaton - 17
4. Franky - 17
5. Chandelle - 16

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!

Last edited:

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats on 2 years, Tony! This is such an awesome achievement.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Amazing milestone tony! I just took the quiz cause why not hah

Again, this is a huge milestone and here is to many more years!

*throws party*

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
tbh tony you can be a meanie sometimes but ur my fav drag queen Congrats hope you get admin your a great staff member hope to be like you some day ;)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for guys for all the nice words! The community and the experiences I gain by working here, is something I would not trade for anything in the world!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Tony, you work so hard and are so dedicated to this community. The fact that you have done it for two years just makes it more impressive. Keep up the good work! Congrats on two years.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations, Tony!

All I can do is think back to that one day where you and I had a serious conversation about everything going on in our lives. I remember telling you that you would receive trial in the near future, and what do you know? You got it! I am so proud of everything that you have accomplished. You have been through so many ups and downs within the last two years, but you had always kept your head held high. Through the thick and the thin.

Also, I do not know for sure if that "twin" answer was me, but I picked it for memory sake. I remember those days where we would swap names and troll those who entered the Moderator channels. Ahhh! Good times, Tony! Good times!

Well done! So proud!

I love you boo!
<3 xoxo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci