• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

momothereal

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Momo
My age is: 15
My IGN is: MomoMC
My statistics are: Too many to count, don't get in my way
My nationality is: Canananananana...
My Skype name is: xXxXMLGMomoxXxXx
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because I heard you had a lot of mlg wowow spooky elite pvpers and i think i would fit in the 1337 mlg pro mcsg classic solo bingo sklizz ur clan is looking for, and i can get rid of any 25-hacker-mlg-team on any bingo server every day ez
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i like fish and chips.

Hashir

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Hashir
My IGN is: InspireLight
My statistics are: Normal SG - 441/1236, Solo SG - 75/104
My nationality is: British
My Skype name is: flyingbritishman
Why would you want to join Typhoon: Well I've been wanting to join a bigger clan for a long time actually and i think right now is the perfect time. Also Typhoon is the best stepping stone, in my opinion, to make me a better player. Also i have been recommended to apply by a lot of members such as PrezCow etc (ex-Lycaon members). Lastly i would like to join typhoon to improve my clan war skills.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm brown and i like curry...

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
Why would you want to join Typhoon: Well I've been wanting to join a bigger clan for a long time actually and i think right now is the perfect time. Also Typhoon is the best stepping stone, in my opinion, to make me a better player. Also i have been recommended to apply by a lot of members such as PrezCow etc (ex-Lycaon members). Lastly i would like to join typhoon to improve my clan war skills.
What happened with lycaon?

iSodium

Tribute
Reaction score
Recommended ^_^

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
DECLINED UR BAD (jk jk ily) ^ RECOMMENDED! Gl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci