• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutFlowerMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Viktor
My age is: 14
My IGN is: hungerwamez
My statistics are: 70/230
My nationality is: Denmark
My Skype name is: lazi.private
Why would want to join Typhoon: This clan is a special clan, its like a pvp family with nice and friendly members, that's what i want. and also all my old clans rager people when they die
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I startet play cw for 3-4 months ago, im a good pvper and good at team work and tactics. I have been in 6 clans, and played a lot of euclb, in my old clan we was number 2 on euclb.

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Ersin
My IGN is: Ersiin
My statistics are: L: 322/1056 , SoloSG: 22/55 , C: 305/718
My nationality is: Romanian ;(
My Skype name is: ersiiinxd
Why would want to join Typhoon: I want to join because I want to involve in a good clan with friendly and cool guys, a clan where I can learn something and in this clan I will definitely learn something, I am pretty hated in community because I was in one bad clan, and because of my nationality but I am a friendly guy .

carry

Career
Reaction score
My name is: Victor
My IGN is: Begging
My statistics are: 8/79???
My nationality is: American
My Skype name is: brzyy0
Why would want to join Typhoon: I want to join this clan because I want to get into EU clans and meet new friends from the EU community. I also want to improve my pvp skills by working with my team mates in scrims and CBS.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm an american player but I get like 90 ping to EU :p

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Victor
My IGN is: Begging
My statistics are: 8/79???
My nationality is: American
My Skype name is: brzyy0
Why would want to join Typhoon: I want to join this clan because I want to get into EU clans and meet new friends from the EU community. I also want to improve my pvp skills by working with my team mates in scrims and CBS.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm an american player but I get like 90 ping to EU :p
Goodluck.

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Ersin
My IGN is: Ersiin
My statistics are: L: 322/1056 , SoloSG: 22/55 , C: 305/718
My nationality is: Romanian ;(
My Skype name is: ersiiinxd
Why would want to join Typhoon: I want to join because I want to involve in a good clan with friendly and cool guys, a clan where I can learn something and in this clan I will definitely learn something, I am pretty hated in community because I was in one bad clan, and because of my nationality but I am a friendly guy .
Gl!

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Sam
My age is: 15
My IGN is: CraftedPvPer
My statistics are: MCSG: 391/1225 - SGSolo: 35/58 - Legacy: 319/1603
My nationality is: English/UK
My Skype name is: sam.hoult69
Why would want to join Typhoon: I like intense PvP and I feel like Typhoon would bring that, I also believe that Typhoon would help me improve as a pvper and I also very good friends with Rex!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm half decent at editing things like montages if a clan montage is ever wanting to be made :p
u mouse

JavaErrors

Spectator
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is: Adam

My age is: 12

My IGN is: JavaErrors

My statistics are: MCSG : 30/398 SGSolo : 2/15
My nationality is: England

My Skype name is: addminesyou

Why would want to join Typhoon: I am looking for a clan that I can join and play.Also I would like to mix with other people in the MCSG community and
play more experience pvpers and I feel that Typhoon will help me grow and achieve more in my PvP Skills, that's the reason I would love to join Typhoon.

Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :I am a skin creator and make (HD) skins also Texture Packs/Resource Packs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Sam
My age is: 15
My IGN is: CraftedPvPer
My statistics are: MCSG: 391/1225 - SGSolo: 35/58 - Legacy: 319/1603
My nationality is: English/UK
My Skype name is: sam.hoult69
Why would want to join Typhoon: I like intense PvP and I feel like Typhoon would bring that, I also believe that Typhoon would help me improve as a pvper and I also very good friends with Rex!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm half decent at editing things like montages if a clan montage is ever wanting to be made :p
^ RECOMMENDED!

BlueZerroHI

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Oskar
My IGN is: HezF (alt: Relaa)
My statistics are: 250+ wins out of 1000+ games played
My nationality is: Finland
My Skype name is: oskukfi
Why would want to join Typhoon: because, i have been on several clans before, i have been on for example FlexibleReborn, it was the 4:th best clan i EU, but it got disbanned for inactivity. And i have been on ZeliumEU, the best clan in Sweeden, but i just decided i was going to leave as a brave leader of the clan. Right now i am in a clan that it is just for fun whit my friends, and i'm leaving that clan whether i will be accepted to the clan. But the reason is that i want to meet new people, and at the same time be compedetive. so i just decided to try and join typhoon, because i know a couple of people, from here. I know TheNamesAnt, Attorah, and bcfcant.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : hope you like my application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci