• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAFrame

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Alex
My age is: 69
My IGN is: WinMeister
My statistics are: i normaly play faceit
My nationality is: Turkish but i can be what nationality you want me to i have the power to disguise my nationality
My Skype name is: arruskey.kurwa.cyka.blyat
Why would want to join Typhoon: because i want to reach global elite!!!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i love awp!! and i also love my knife!! i hate when you guys use your P90's

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Alex
My age is: 69
My IGN is: WinMeister
My statistics are: i normaly play faceit
My nationality is: Turkish but i can be what nationality you want me to i have the power to disguise my nationality
My Skype name is: arruskey.kurwa.cyka.blyat
Why would want to join Typhoon: because i want to reach global elite!!!
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i love awp!! and i also love my knife!! i hate when you guys use your P90's
Anubis_HG!

Rezkkii

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Rez :) I go by that but my full name is Rezwan
My age is: 13 on Jan 4th
My IGN is: Rezkkii
My statistics are:http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Rezkkii/
My nationality is: Well my grandparents come from Bangladesh but I was born in England.
My Skype name is: Ronnie has it and so does raj
Why would want to join Typhoon: I wanna be able to play clan wars and contribute, I also believe being in Typhoon as an accomplishment as it is such an elite clan and I also believe that the people in this clan are great people as they make me laugh and feel better :)
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : My ratio is quite bad as I've been improving throughout my MCSG experience and I've learnt to take on teams and take on hackers which I couldnt do before therefore the reason my stats are so exasperating!

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: Rez :) I go by that but my full name is Rezwan
My age is: 13 on Jan 4th
My IGN is: Rezkkii
My statistics are:http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Rezkkii/
My nationality is: Well my grandparents come from Bangladesh but I was born in England.
My Skype name is: Ronnie has it and so does raj
Why would want to join Typhoon: I wanna be able to play clan wars and contribute, I also believe being in Typhoon as an accomplishment as it is such an elite clan and I also believe that the people in this clan are great people as they make me laugh and feel better :)
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : My ratio is quite bad as I've been improving throughout my MCSG experience and I've learnt to take on teams and take on hackers which I couldnt do before therefore the reason my stats are so exasperating!
What a sweaty app

xMacros

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Joe
My age is: 13
My IGN is: xMacros / Gamer_Joe_666
My statistics are: 1/3
My nationality is: Ireland / England
My Skype name is: josephtmurphy
Why would want to join Typhoon: Cuz rasclarts denied me cuz they racist
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : im irish