• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImChoxy

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is Tarik
My age is: 15
My IGN is: AlienBlueZero
My statistics are: 112/300, before reset stats I've gotten in the top 1000
My nationality is: I am from Bosnia
My Skype name is: tarik.huremovic2
Why would want to join Typhoon: because I'm a very good PvP player, and could help the clan:p, and I'm very funny, I like to help others, and of course I love to hang out
Anything extra We Should Know (Optional): Ronni and TheNAmesAnt me may know, I played with them on badlionu haha:rolleyes::rolleyes:

RuezGS

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is Tarik
Why would want to join Typhoon: because I'm a very good PvP player, and could help the clan:p, and I'm very funny, I like to help others, and of course I love to hang out
Anything extra We Should Know (Optional): Ronni and TheNAmesAnt me may know, I played with them on badlionu haha:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Good Pvper!

MartiinHD

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is Tarik
I hope we are joining the clan together my friend<3 :)

Eviix

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is Tarik
well, don't lie.
First of all you have 112 out of 499, not out of 300.
Then how'd you be in the top 1000 with 494 wins if I was in the top 2500 having 547
-____-

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Diffusion
My age is: 14
My IGN is: xDiffusion
My statistics are: On Sg 133/607 and On SoloSG 144/457
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: (Tell you if I get accepted)
Why would want to join Typhoon: I want to join Typhoon coz I think I can learn a lot from it and I am sure I can contribute to the style of play you guys have.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm a badman that don't break rules
My name is: Stefan
My age is: 14
My IGN is: ma_besesc_mult (German Name
My statistics are: 66/413 on Survival Games , And on Solo 10/30
My nationality is: German , England
My Skype name is: Enoh.Chanell
Why would want to join Typhoon: i want join Typhoon because i love all the membesrs from Typhoon and Typhoon is in top 5 the best clans fron EU .And i'm a decent pvp'er and i'm subscribed to TheNamesAnt RonnieBondage Rex, Exploding_Wrath etc .
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Yes i'm a youtuber too my Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj71wt3Zu02aaVcuDHx7v6A i make videos with Minecraft (Survival Games , SkyWas) etc
My name is: Martin
Age: Im almost 13 years old i have birthday in september btw
My ign is: MartiinHD
Stats: My stats now is 95 wins out 320 i guess and my legacy stats is: 751 wins out of 3432
My nationality: im from Denmark
Why would you like to join Typhoon: because i've always thought it was a really good clan and they had a good communication and teamwork
Extra: My PvP strenghts is sword and bow in close combat i think im pretty good with the rod too :)
PvP weakness Im not the skiller with the fns but im fine. :)
And btw im plat donor :3

-Martin
My name is Tarik
Everybody declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci