• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualzz2Hot

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is:Seby
My age is:13
My IGN is:AkenoSenpai
My statistics are:Legacy:485/3802 Current:342/2193
My nationality is:England
My Skype name is:xlsonytb
Why would want to join Typhoon:Cuz is me favorite clan and i want to help in clan
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :I know Sonic Aka SonicXDR1 :D

MartinZz

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Martin
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Mqrtin
My statistics are: 251/848 (CW and hax0rs...)
My nationality is: Spain
My Skype name is: themartini10
Why would want to join Typhoon: I think Typhoon is a really good and competitive clan to join with great people to meet. I would like to help typhoon as much as I can to keep on top 5 of the EU Clan Leaderboards and having some fun playing with this clan. Also I wanna join Typhoon because I met some of the clan members in Phoenix and they are great people to play with.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I can become a Nun if you accept me :rolleyes:

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
Seeing as so many people left typhoon, we have now done a sort of 'merge' with LycaonReborn in order to keep pvping and be active :D The clan name will still be Typhoon. Thread updated.

_Sadey

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Marco
My age is: 16
My IGN is: _Sadey
My statistics are: 2500/ 670
My nationality is: Italy
My Skype name is: devilstorm36
Why would want to join Typhoon: Cause I'm finding some new intense clan experiences.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have always been recognized in all my clan for my active presence and dedication.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
My name is:Omri
My age is:13
My IGN is:Obversity Or Huahwi
My statistics are: God Like 250/2400
My nationality is: American And Jewish
My Skype name is: Amer_joe
Why would want to join Typhoon: Cuz ik Most players And They ARe Really Noice And Active Unlike Other Clans :(
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I Was A Trial In lycaon Until They merged With you. They call me Retarted bcuz Of Samson. Started playing in january And I'm About to have like a 3 week Break I moved to israel in 2014 june Kewl Pece And POTATOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci