• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon

Afroo

Survivor
Reaction score
Afro let's be honest here... If you deny redstone was cheating your crazy but anyways he was even blacklisted from Mcgamer leaderboards so maybe you should try to win against a clan without having redstone turn up his hacked client to win... I mean I don't have a problem with redstone but you guys are using him to win and it's kinda unfair.. I would recommend kicking him or else you would be known as a hacker clan
At least take off the fake w
Also he's no longer in the clan

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Oh yes we did.
You didn't actually. You guys were up from a 3-1 postpone then we came back and beat you guys 5-4. Take down the fake win as we talked to a mod and he thought it was a multiple day ban when it was only a 2 minute ban for Pokemons.

GentleDonut

Survivor
Reaction score
You have less than 24 hours to take out all your fake wins or else Administrator Col_Star is going to proceed with further punishments. have a nice day!

Known

Gold
Reaction score
You didn't actually. You guys were up from a 3-1 postpone then we came back and beat you guys 5-4. Take down the fake win as we talked to a mod and he thought it was a multiple day ban when it was only a 2 minute ban for Pokemons.
You guys used redstone hardcore hacks

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
if he is no longer in the clan then lets resume from when you put him in
We won that battle, take off the fake win. If you'd like to battle again ask Quinn because I don't know if I want to battle you guys again ngl.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Afro let's be honest here... If you deny redstone was cheating your crazy but anyways he was even blacklisted from Mcgamer leaderboards so maybe you should try to win against a clan without having redstone turn up his hacked client to win... I mean I don't have a problem with redstone but you guys are using him to win and it's kinda unfair.. I would recommend kicking him or else you would be known as a hacker clan
Hold up. You guys can't post a fake win. Redstone isn't in our clan. The first time we battled you, we screen shared a guy and found a client. We didn't post the loss but apparently you can post a fake win with no proof of him hacking besides your own word?

Take down the fake win. We won the battle fair and square.

Afroo

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait...So we used redstone and it is unfair

You used phantic in a previous battle and it was unfair

We did not post the battle in which we caught phantic cheating (you even apologized for using him)

You posted a dq for the battle in which we used redstone

Let's be civilized here folks

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Wait...So we used redstone and it is unfair

You used phantic in a previous battle and it was unfair

We did not post the battle in which we caught phantic cheating (you even apologized for using him)

You posted a dq for the battle in which we used redstone

Let's be civilized here folks
they can't even DQ us for having redstone they have no evidence of him cheating in the battle, even if he did cheat we were not aware of the situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci