• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon

Sydl

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Sydl (Main), Befoar (Alt)
Skype ID:thejackwagon8
Past Clans: Fatal, Clarity, Overload, Prime

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Please take down the loss vs Cobalt as we won 5-4. If you have a reason for the 5-4 win because of a DQ or something, PM me.

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xRedz
Skype ID: redlavacreeper12
Past Clans: Titanium, Intensify, Xodus, Future, Arise, Overload, Blink, Unless
Take off Arise, you werent in there and if you were you were the bench. Take off Future you played only 2 times out of the month you were in there. I dont recall you being in overload.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Take off Arise, you werent in there and if you were you were the bench. Take off Future you played only 2 times out of the month you were in there. I dont recall you being in overload.
future wasnt a clan for a month ;-;

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
future v2 i played and future v3 i did a ton. I was in arise which you guys told me if i disband intensify i'd get auto member in arise. that makes no sense that i "sat" even though we never cb'd in arise v2. In overload u put me on the roster and Skype chat but i wasn't active in that clan so i left.

SwearClan

Tribute
Reaction score
future v2 i played and future v3 i did a ton. I was in arise which you guys told me if i disband intensify i'd get auto member in arise. that makes no sense that i "sat" even though we never cb'd in arise v2. In overload u put me on the roster and Skype chat but i wasn't active in that clan so i left.
shut up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci