• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UH, I NEED HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
HELLO, MCGAMER, AND TODAY I COME WITH YOU WITH AN UNFORNUNATE PROBLEM. MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK. YES, IT IS STUCK. I AM NOT JOKING WHEN I SAY, IT IS STUCK. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW ANNOYING THIS IS. I'VE GOTTEN BANNED OFF OF 2 SERVERS FOR CAPS LOCK + TROLLING. SO, UH, YEAH, WHAT SHOULD I DO? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, THAT'S FINE, BUT THIS IS SERIOUS.. :C

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Try clean the caps lock button, if that doesn't work you are better of buying a new keyboard. And for now, just type while you hold shift down.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Holding down Shift is your best bet as a temporary fix. Try to mash Caps Lock really hard, maybe that'll help :p Otherwise, you might need a new keyboard.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Try clean the caps lock button, if that doesn't work you are better of buying a new keyboard. And for now, just type while you hold shift down.
I'M THINKING OF TRYING THAT, I DON'T THINK I HAVE THE CORRECT MATERIAL/LIQUID TO ACTUALLY CLEAN THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON, I DON'T WANT TO MESS UP MY KEYBOARD.
this is too funny oml

but yeah, what molotov said
IKR :(
Holding down Shift is your best bet as a temporary fix. Try to mash Caps Lock really hard, maybe that'll help :p Otherwise, you might need a new keyboard.
ERM, THIS SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING WORTH TRYING OUT, THE MASHING CAPS LOCK. I HAVE A DOME KEYBOARD BY THE WAY.

I DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN TAKE ME SERIOUS LIKE THIS..

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
lol, you should probably contact a sr. mod or admin so you don't get banned from the forums for all caps.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Idk why, but when I see capitalized text it really makes me think their yelling and it's funny af.
Also I'm having the sneaking suspicion that you are faking this, because you seem to realize that shift will cause a more serious tone, but you do not cease to complain about people not being able to take you seriously because your writing in caps. You can easily type normally using shift but you refuse to; I just watched a detecting liars video, and it said a dead giveaway was emphasizing something.
So yah, I may be wrong but sorry if I come off as a prick.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I seriously can't tell if you're kidding or not lol.

But anyways, I'd suggest putting a weight or something taped down on your shift. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci