• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultimate set up for Non Hot Key users!

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is the BEST set up for the pvpers that have to go thru the struggle of scrolling..

In my first slot I like to use my sword because with 1 scroll I can switch back and forth to my Flint And Stell to my fishing rod really quick! If you like to use Fishing rod and FnS in PvP that will help you alot because with a scroll foward you get to your fishing rod fast for head on head pvp and same qith just a simple scroll back for flint and steel when your enemy least notices it!

My Bow is in my 3rd slot because mainly you dont need to use it ASAP because most the time you use a bow is at longer ranges but you can still have it there for any cases where you might need to turn shoot and run ect.

My golden apples are in my 4th slot because you need to scroll to them really fast if you are low bvefore you die and once you get this pattern down its pretty easy to get used to!

Between your 4th and 9th slot I put most high healing foods in those because if you are running you dont want to have to take 5 "munches" at once before your enemy gets up to you!

So that was my set up hope it helped!​

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you are scrolling wouldn't it be kinda the same if you had the sword in the middle of the hotbar, and the flint n steel on the left and fishing rod on the right. It would look cooler. :p

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are scrolling wouldn't it be kinda the same if you had the sword in the middle of the hotbar, and the flint n steel on the left and fishing rod on the right. It would look cooler. :p
Yea but its harder I guess

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd switch the golden apple with cake since if you are in a chase and he is barley far from you, pretend to eat the golden apple then FnS him by surprise

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Better setup IMO:

Sword:
Bow:
FnS
FnS:
Golden Apples
FnS:
High Saturation Food:
Arrows:
Rod:

Reasoning for this is:

Easy sword/bow transitions
Rod is next to the sword for an easy switch
Can bait players using FnS while 'eating'
Shows amount of arrows you have

Also, something to note that's terrible in your setup is that you have a ton of food. FnS before food. (At late game you generally have a ton of food anyway, I like to have gold apples for regeneration and high saturation food as that's all you need)

MightyJack

Tribute
Reaction score
Better setup IMO:

Sword:
Bow:
FnS
FnS:
Golden Apples
FnS:
High Saturation Food:
Arrows:
Rod:

Reasoning for this is:

Also, something to note that's terrible in your setup is that you have a ton of food. FnS before food. (At late game you generally have a ton of food anyway, I like to have gold apples for regeneration and high saturation food as that's all you need)
I approve ;)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is exactly the same as my current setup. Even before the thread was made!

Should I be proud?

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Better setup IMO:

Sword:
Bow:
FnS
FnS:
Golden Apples
FnS:
High Saturation Food:
Arrows:
Rod:

Reasoning for this is:

You cant FnS instantly tho.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats actually my setup. xD

edit: the only thing different is that instead of putting a cake there I put arrows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci