• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultraz - AS [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Mrkchuah is really good in fns, but I beat him the first time we fought even though he set me on fire :).....

But that was in the good old days in MCSG v1
Zekrom should at least train him, interview him further, then put him into Elites. Just pointing that out.

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
Leaving this clan due to several reasons. :) Remove my name from the roster.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW are you guys feaking serious? i have been away for 1-2 day 3 more pages pop up filled with hate. i really want to end this if u guys think im not good ok idc if u guys think im not a good leader ok idc now please stop putting hatred on my clan page my clan accept me as a leader so i dont need u guys to put hate on my thread the fact that im a ''no life'' does it mean im not good at pvp? NO

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW are you guys feaking serious? i have been away for 1-2 day 3 more pages pop up filled with hate. i really want to end this if u guys think im not good ok idc if u guys think im not a good leader ok idc now please stop putting hatred on my clan page my clan accept me as a leader so i dont need u guys to put hate on my thread the fact that im a ''no life'' does it mean im not good at pvp? NO

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score

XD flame war approaching

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
Leaving this clan due to several reasons. :) Remove my name from the roster.
:( c ya envokez i had have good times with you since we were in akatsuki together i won't complain since i kinda invite/force you to join but am yeah hope you have good times with other clan and GL

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
QUICK UPDATE
I WONT BE AS ACTIVE ON MCSG AS MUCH AS I USE TO BE DUE TO SOME SORT ON STUFF IRL I WONT GET INTO MUCH DETAIL BUT THE CLAN WILL BE LEAD BY DEVILICCRAFTER A.K.A JUSTINIAN AND BL0ODN0OB I HOPE MY SKILL WONT DROP AND CLAN WAR WILL BE POSTPONE UNTIL IM BACK FOR NOW PEACE OFF AND I'LL BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE GUYS (GONNA PLAY 1-5 GAMES PER DAY ONLY MAYBE MORE IF I HAVE TIME I HAVE GONE NO LIFE FOR AROUND 6 MONTH NOW AND I DONT RELLY ENJOY IT MY GRADES ARE DROPING AND I DONT HAVE TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND THOSE STUFF SO YEAH YEAH WILL BE BACK NO LIFING SOON :D IF I GET STUFF BACK AND EVERYTHING GOOD BYE GUYS -ZEKKY #ULTRAZ

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
QUICK UPDATE
I WONT BE AS ACTIVE ON MCSG AS MUCH AS I USE TO BE DUE TO SOME SORT ON STUFF IRL I WONT GET INTO MUCH DETAIL BUT THE CLAN WILL BE LEAD BY DEVILICCRAFTER A.K.A JUSTINIAN AND BL0ODN0OB I HOPE MY SKILL WONT DROP AND CLAN WAR WILL BE POSTPONE UNTIL IM BACK FOR NOW PEACE OFF AND I'LL BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE GUYS (GONNA PLAY 1-5 GAMES PER DAY ONLY MAYBE MORE IF I HAVE TIME I HAVE GONE NO LIFE FOR AROUND 6 MONTH NOW AND I DONT RELLY ENJOY IT MY GRADES ARE DROPING AND I DONT HAVE TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND THOSE STUFF SO YEAH YEAH WILL BE BACK NO LIFING SOON :D IF I GET STUFF BACK AND EVERYTHING GOOD BYE GUYS -ZEKKY #ULTRAZ

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
I won't want to start a FRAME war here (huehue), but gotta say this. No offense towards you if you feel mad.

1. Zekrom, you beg people to join your clan. When in desperation, anyone would do that. However you are not desperate, and you still beg players to join your clan.
2. You accept people without even knowing their skills in PvP. You don't trial them, you don't PLAY with them but you ask for their RATIO (like wtf?)
3. You bribe people into joining your clan. You buy iron donor for them just so that you can have all the 'pros' in your clan. This may not be against the rules, but in my opinion, this just makes you feel like you're a horrible leader. (Oh wait you are) - Again no offense.
4. Legit posted a screenshot of you saying that he can't win without teaming. Truth is, YOU can't either. EVERY game I see you, there'll be a team-mate.
5. You have more Elites than members. Elites are supposed to be better than members and, the only reason why your Elite/Member ratio is 4/3 is because of point no. 3, bribery. Again, nothing against this.
6. You always complain of AS Jokers teaming, that I agree. But when you say "I call my team when I see a team of 5-8." Now THAT is exactly what AS Jokers are doing. Which is why I quit MCSG. Because of these 2 uh... fudging clans.

Off point, but remove me from Cheerleader. I really have no hope in this clan anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci