• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultraz - AS [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Not likely to happen, besides, if they both stop egging each other on it won't happen!
Let their be peace and joy throughout the republic!
I still think that the thread creators should have this ability. Not only will it limit the spam on threads, but it will also make life easier for the moderators. :D

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
Did u not remember what i said:
Dont Hack
Play The Game
Have Fun
Dont Fight
Bring Peace
And The Old players Of AS Back
Force Update
And some other things,
Why is bl0odn0ob now a member?

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Dont Hack
Play The Game
Have Fun
Dont Fight
Bring Peace
Force Update
And some other things,
^^^^^^^^^^
Force Update
Fix the AS sound bug
Make AS lobbies start with 9 players

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Dont Hack
Play The Game
Have Fun
Dont Fight
Bring Peace
Force Update
And some other things,
why did you have to format this? its so hard to read it because you have to move your view 5 cm to the left every time you read a paragraph. it hurts your eyes and may cause many eye problems :(:(:(

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
why did you have to format this? its so hard to read it because you have to move your view 5 cm to the left every time you read a paragraph. it hurts your eyes and may cause many eye problems :(:(:(
To make it look like a list doeeeeeeeeeeee,and im sorry if it hurts ure eyes...

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Matt (or Sp3ctrum), can you ask one of the forum admins to give the thread creator the ability to kick certain people from the thread? As in let them restrict selected players from talking on the thread that they made? This will solve Zekrom's problem.
Agreed.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey Asian players,

I know to dearly want your servers.. Do you want to know another reason they may be removed (Apart from huge inactivity?)

The flame, the hate.. I see this thread and I think it's pathetic, do you have any common sense? It seems you have to criticize Zekrom about everything he does.. Leave him be, honestly..

Think to yourselves, I'm sure you're very smart.. Why does MCgamer pay for these servers? For people to have fun, relax and have a good time. If you're going to tell and scream over the smallest things like this thread for one, do you think Chad will smile upon this region and say "These guys are cool, they're having a lot of fun and they play nice!"? I can tell you right now that isn't true. I'd highly advise getting a better attitude towards the game, Zekrom, The Ultraz and MCSG in general.

Cheers, Darkrai.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Im gonna end this all, but one thing you guys gotta realise is that we dont HATE. We give our honest opinions.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im gonna end this all, but one thing you guys gotta realise is that we dont HATE. We give our honest opinions.
And if your "honest opinions" counter others and cause flame it starts a war. Sometimes it's better to be quiet and know deep inside you're right than to exclaim it.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Which people interpret as hate because your feelings towards them are negative :eek:
Hey Asian players,

I know to dearly want your servers.. Do you want to know another reason they may be removed (Apart from huge inactivity?)

The flame, the hate.. I see this thread and I think it's pathetic, do you have any common sense? It seems you have to criticize Zekrom about everything he does.. Leave him be, honestly..

Think to yourselves, I'm sure you're very smart.. Why does MCgamer pay for these servers? For people to have fun, relax and have a good time. If you're going to tell and scream over the smallest things like this thread for one, do you think Chad will smile upon this region and say "These guys are cool, they're having a lot of fun and they play nice!"? I can tell you right now that isn't true. I'd highly advise getting a better attitude towards the game, Zekrom, The Ultraz and MCSG in general.

Cheers, Darkrai.
Good speech.

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Asian players,

Cheers, Darkrai.
As i said
Dont Hack
Play The Game
Have Fun
Dont Fight
Bring Peace
Force Update
And some other things

Zekrom some of us are trying to help but u wont let them,as a wise man once said:I forgotten the name and the phrase.But just let them help

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Which people interpret as hate because your feelings towards them are negative :eek:
Then that is their problem, i know myself i have good interests at heart, if they take it as im hating, im not gonna give two sheets about it. They can suit themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci