• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultraz - AS [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ign:techstar1904
Skype/TS:ryan.djunaedi
win/lose:108/???
pvp strength:sword/rod/flint n' steel
pvp weakness:bow
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: All-rounder?

Reaction score
Hey Zekrom I wont be very active for the next few weeks due to half term break (spending time with friends and family) and Pokemon X and Y came out today so of course I will be playing a lot of it (I grew up playing Pokemon since I was 5 so that's nearly 10 years I have been playing it). I hope I dont make you mad and I hope you understand.

Dunnett out!

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, when did Dunnett join this clan? I am helping him get some wins right now and if you want to call him, call me! You alread have me - canaan.cheung (One more reminder, IS he in the clan?)

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Zekrom I wont be very active for the next few weeks due to half term break (spending time with friends and family) and Pokemon X and Y came out today so of course I will be playing a lot of it (I grew up playing Pokemon since I was 5 so that's nearly 10 years I have been playing it). I hope I dont make you mad and I hope you understand.

Dunnett out!
I completed Pokemon Emerald and Leaf Green but X and Y looks fun though

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
its fine dunnet i know how awesome pokemon is even though i watch it not play never mid since dylan left and u and blood won't be very active D: whos gonna halp meh :3

Reaction score
ign:jemartin144
Skype/TS:You Have Me ;)
win/lose: 138/1300
pvp strength: Sword 1V1
pvp weakness: Hackers Teams Of 4+ Pros And Lag!
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder Offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci