• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultraz - AS [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Leaving, done. Bye :) Maybe I will join later. But for now. I'm done.
Treated badly for a time that is way too long. Too much distrust from my friends.

Last edited:

atzel

Spectator
Reaction score
[-Application Template-]
ign: mr_creeper_203
Skype/TS: atzelrayhan
win/lose:
Wins: 3
Loses: 19
pvp strength: sword
pvp weakness: strategies
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: Defensive
Why do you want to join AS Ultraz: I want to join Ultraz because I want to learn strategies and want to get more wins
How much time will you spend with the clan per week: 3 or 4

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
[-Application Template-]
win/lose:
Why do you want to join AS Ultraz: I want to join Ultraz because I want to learn strategies and want to get more wins
Your suspected of forcefield lol. just sayin.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
[-Application Template-]
win/lose:
[DENIED] im sorry you don't reach the age and win requirement please come back when you get 300+ more wins about your age I will test if your mature enough to be in our clan.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
ign: FreddyBones/jawbreaker1116
Skype/TS: You have it.
win/lose: FreddyBones= 332/2753 jawbreaker1116= 174/600 (other 100 played by friends)
pvp strength: Using my 3 bars so kill everyone.
pvp weakness: Dodging both Flint and Steel, arrows and water fights.
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: Hmmm, Supportive?
Why do you want to join AS Ultraz: This clan is really friendly and I have lots of friends here. I just started playing with you guys but it is a lot of fun. I now think about why people hate this clan so much.
How much time will you spend with the clan per week:
I will spend a lot of time. As you know I'm really active. I will spend most of the time possible playing with the clan.

R3d_3YEz

Tribute
Reaction score
ign: FreddyBones/jawbreaker1116
Skype/TS: You have it.
win/lose: FreddyBones= 332/2753 jawbreaker1116= 174/600 (other 100 played by friends)
pvp strength: Using my 3 bars so kill everyone.
pvp weakness: Dodging both Flint and Steel, arrows and water fights.
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder: Hmmm, Supportive?
Why do you want to join AS Ultraz: This clan is really friendly and I have lots of friends here. I just started playing with you guys but it is a lot of fun. I now think about why people hate this clan so much.
How much time will you spend with the clan per week:
I will spend a lot of time. As you know I'm really active. I will spend most of the time possible playing with the clan.
Personally, I think you are ready to join the clan. But I still would like to trial your pvp skill and tactics. Having played with you the past few days you have really changed my impression of you. Good luck in the trial :)

Keno_Jewls, I always have been active since about a month or two ago. Seriously, it isjust when I check there are no updates.

Last edited:

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally, I think you are ready to join the clan. But I still would like to trial your pvp skill and tactics. Having played with you the past few days you have really changed my impression of you. Good luck in the trial :)
Good to see you becoming active on the forums since the last couple of days! :)

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
Zekrom likes lying he said im framing him for calling my clan sucky when i have proof on my skype as we speak so who ever wants to see it then just call me and ill share screen

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Zekrom likes lying he said im framing him for calling my clan sucky when i have proof on my skype as we speak so who ever wants to see it then just call me and ill share screen
Chill dude, you can pm him and chat about it. I will tell him to not do it anymore. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci