• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to do //hsphere 7 5000

ven000m

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Can someone with a very good server create a default level for me? There should be no water ofc
! Good terrain!

After that, doing //hsphere 7 5000 with worldedit, because my Computer or Server always crashes because its too heavy to do it.

That would be awesome!

Thanks

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not too good at WorldEdit but you're trying to make a BedRock which is 5000 blocks away from you. If you count, it's roughly 10000+ blocks which can literally set fire to your computer..

ven000m

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, but there must be a way to do it... just like slowing down the process or smth!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, but there must be a way to do it... just like slowing down the process or smth!
Well, of course there is. But you need about .. 200GB of RAM? Maybe 300? I can tell you no one will do this for you. Why would you need a bedrock wall 5000 blocks away from spawn anyways?

ven000m

Diamond
Reaction score
My goal is to generate a limited world for a hardcore map.
4 teams with each 2 players in it should "craft" like normal, and sometimes they should attack each other.

I think 5000 radius is a great world map size for this. The World must be limited. (I know theres a plugin called worldborder that allows you to limit the world with invisible blocks and a message: "Reached end of world" but i want to have a bedrock hsphere :p

(Just like the MindCrack Hardcore Seasons if you know them)

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
You want a 5000 block radius?... If it's for MCSG, it won't be selected. If it's for something else, dedicate more ram to the server.
Edit: Just read what you said above.
You probably won't be able to get a 5000 block radius, plus, that is heaps. There most likely is a plugin that limits the world border so you can't go past 5000 blocks? Try searching that up

mat7772

Tribute
Reaction score
4 teams with each 2 players in it should "craft" like normal, and sometimes they should attack each other.

I think 5000 radius is a great world map size for this. The World must be limited. (I know theres a plugin called worldborder that allows you to limit the world with invisible blocks and a message: "Reached end of world" but i want to have a bedrock hsphere :p

Honestly, the size of SG 3 should be fine. I don't know how large the radius of that is, but it is fairly large and the gameplay tends to run to about 30 mins when I play on the map. If you had a 5000 block radius nobody would fine each other.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

Use the worldprotect plugin

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
10000 blocks is bigger than the MineZ map.. And it takes ages to cross that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci