• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to move bug

MassVision

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing a game on SG2, going pretty well, when I find myself unable to move. not like, the keyboard has unplugged or such, no, it was the server. I got a video of it right here:
I just got teleported back everytime I tried to move, and then when I ate an apple it just stopped.
OMGWTFBBQ?

Please fix this.
<3

/\'/\ Yes, That's an M. My new signature :D

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
That happened twice in two games last night. Both were in Yellowstone. The first time, climbing a ladder fixed it, but the second time persisted for a full five minutes before stopping for no apparent reason.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I think u fix it by holding shift/sneak and walking... Not sure or just get hit by something like a fishing rod or someone

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I think what happened in your particular case was the server thought you were blocking with the sword. Putting away the sword made it stop. This happens to me sometimes too, and my teammates tell me I'm blocking when I know I'm not.

If this is what happened to you, then I think you have Minecraft to blame for that...either that, or nocheat for being so awesome and unallowing people to move at full speed while blocking. I don't think they can do much anything about it.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just hold shift and move like 2-3 blocks will stop glitch, not sure of the cause though.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not always James, sometimes only relogging or being hit removes it most of the time, but both of those tend to kill you.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have this sometimes at the beginning of a game. I think almost everyone had this bug once or multiple times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci