• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UNBan me plz , i wants continue my channel of MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleqzy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hola , Me llamo Lucas y soy un player uruguayo de esta comunidad de mcsg , yo tengo un canal de mcsg , tengo 1 montage de mcsg y todo iba bien hasta que entro hoy y estoy baneado por "hacked client and fly" no es por ser mala gente bros , pero darse cuenta , no banean a los hackers de enserio y me vienen a vanear a mi que no traigo nada , `la pregunta es ¿PORQUE? , resuélvanlo yo quiero seguir con mi canal :'c

English (USED TRADUCTOR :c) Hello, My name is Lucas and I am a player Uruguayan community of MCSG, I have a channel of MCSG, I have one montage of MCSG and everything was fine until I go today and I am banned for "hacked client and fly" is not to be bros bad people, but realize not they ban the hackers seriously and I come to my vanear that bring nothing, the question is WHY? , Work it out I want to continue my channel: 'c

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Hello there,

Unfortunately you have posted in the wrong section if you are looking to be unbanned.

If you would like to dispute your ban then you will have to do so here: http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/

After posting Senior Staff members will evaluate and then come to a full conclusion as if your punishment will be lifted or upheld.

I hope this answers your question.
Have a great day

QA:TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci