• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unban wait!

Should mods be aloud to unban?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Liamisez

Spectator
Reaction score
I think mods should be able to veiw unbans as the wait takes a while as admins are always busy with such a big server like i really want to play but im banned im waiting for my unban to get chosen its got 21 veiws nobody has done anything tho

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, I have see a few people bring this up before in the past.

Honestly, I think it is good the way it is. As of right now, Sr. staff are the ones who handle all of the punishment disputes and it seems to be doing fine at the moment. You may have to wait a bit, and be patient but they are getting them done as fast as they can.

Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait it out and hope for the best! Good Luck!

Liamisez

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmm, I have see a few people bring this up before in the past.

Honestly, I think it is good the way it is. As of right now, Sr. staff are the ones who handle all of the punishment disputes and it seems to be doing fine at the moment. You may have to wait a bit, and be patient but they are getting them done as fast as they can.

Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait it out and hope for the best! Good Luck!
Thanks it just sucks like i got ban for a inapropriate name i changed it and ive waited like 1 day now im sick off school cause im au bored af and just want to play some sg to past time.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand. But its only been a day! Thats not that long at all! hopefully they will get to it soon! just continue to be patient! :D

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The Sr. Staff team is always growing, with new members being added every so often. Unfortunately, ban disputes isn't something that mods will be handling any time soon (I doubt it would ever change).

Sr. Mods check ban disputes frequently, but sometimes they build up, as there are other duties they need to do.

TLDR; Sr. Mods are busy, but they are frequently checking disputes. Yours will be checked soon.

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
No. This is honestly the worst idea ever, if a Mod friend is banned and make an ban appeal and the Mod accept it, the person could get unbanned. And if he was banned for hacking, whelp welcome back a hacker back to the Network. Even though the Sr. Staff a lot of them(Personality) aren't the best, they know how do to they damn job and won't unban someone who is there friend. Obliviously I'm not going to give my opinion on a lot of them because now a days you can get banned for just stating a opinion lmao.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci