• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#UnbanHanfi12

Status
Not open for further replies.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Well... The mods agreed that he proof had no hacks, was just sped up, so why is he, and his alt, Oblath, still banned?
I mean, what is this? And trust me, I don't even know Hanfi12

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This must've been so long ago.... look at the chat colours

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
What hacks? I do not see any hacks...

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
WOW STUPID FISTGLITCHING NUB IM DOOOONNNBNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Throwing the hacking ban aside right now, I do have to point something out...

...you just admitted he used an alternate account to bypass a ban.

If you read the rules, it clearly states that alternate accounts to bypass a ban are not allowed. If he doesn't even follow this rule after he's banned, I see no reason he should be let back on the servers. It's one thing to have an iffy hacking ban, it's another to be banned for using an alternate account to your benefit.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Throwing the hacking ban aside right now, I do have to point something out...

...you just admitted he used an alternate account to bypass a ban.

If you read the rules, it clearly states that alternate accounts to bypass a ban are not allowed. If he doesn't even follow this rule after he's banned, I see no reason he should be let back on the servers. It's one thing to have an iffy hacking ban, it's another to be banned for using an alternate account to your benefit.
^This
And I honestly haven't seen him around. He's in a better place with his Norwegian friend.

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Adding to what G33ke said, he was using an alternate account while henhe was banned, and this is against the rules. Should he had made a ban appeal and waited until he was unbanned it wouldn't have been a problem, but this is not the case. He was breaking the rules, and should stay banned, even if he wasn't hacking (which I believe he wasn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci