• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Underrated Players

Did you like this thread (is it pretty solid)?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm overrated by some people and underrated by others xD
Why do people always say them self's? It kinda sad to put your self out their, this is more of the thread where you put OTHER people out their. Not your self.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
THANKS FOR LISTING EVERYONE WITH -5 PING M8 u can go home now
if someone had -5 ping they wouldn't have any connection

stupid

jkjkjk, but seriously I don't think many of those players have great ping lol, there are many other factors to the game than ping. .-.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
if someone had -5 ping they wouldn't have any connection

stupid

jkjkjk, but seriously I don't think many of those players have great ping lol, there are many other factors to the game than ping. .-.
I know there are many other factors to the game

stupid

jkjkjk

but seriously, Ping does determine how ur hits register and if u get items from chest etc..

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
I know there are many other factors to the game

stupid

jkjkjk

but seriously, Ping does determine how ur hits register and if u get items from chest etc..
Ping isn't as important as you make it out to be. Anywhere under 100-150 ping is playable, even 200 sometimes. Not anything over, that gets a little challenging :p
Trust me, I would know. Playing with ~400 ping from China with the worst internet ever is not fun. Yet, I manage sometimes (if I don't get ghost killed.)

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
GetHoundoomed he's really bad but he can double buffer 720 jetpack over the tsunami noscope triple collateral wallbang headshot cross map with his eyes closed playing with his feet on the buttons of his calculator computer on COD advanced warfare.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Bro i'm the best around, nothings ever gonna bring me down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci