• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair Ban System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi my name is Complexity and today Imma learn you a couple things.

Yesterday was my 6 Month aniversary of being banned on mcsg...
MCSG only unbans Big youtubers

Name - Reason why Banned - What they did when banned - Are they famous - Unbanned? - How long did they wait.
Me - Joking about ddosing - Was active on the forums and banned hackers WHILE BANNED - No - NO ;-; - 6 Months

iBeat - Suicide encouragement/ban evading - Continued to break rules and be disrespectful - Yes - Yes - 6 Months

I know that me and iBeat were banned for different reasons.

Suicide Threats/Ban Evading - Should be bannable
→JOKING←( I said jk after the ddos threat) - Shouldnt be bannable

pretty unfair... I wouldnt think mcsg would be so strict about ban disputes With their abundance of players...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dont mean any disrespect just pointing something out...

User19101

Survivor
Reaction score
there is a significant amount of bias in the moderating system and poor censorship and propaganda fails to meet their own goals of covering up significantly important unbans

btw: ddosing isn't a joke, however one of my friends got unbanned from mcsg after 9 months from a ddos threat

Last edited:

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
there is a significant amount of bias in the moderating system and poor censorship and propaganda fails to meet their own goals of covering up significantly important unbans

btw: ddosing isn't a joke, however one of my friends got unbanned from mcsg after 9 months from a ddos threat
good for your friend

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score

it is a joke if you say jk

Mymike

Platinum
Reaction score
did the person you say it to think it as a joke? If they still felt threatened than it doesn't matter if you were kidding or not. Im pretty sure that there is a forgivement time or somthing like that for 9 months, just wait that and then appeal

Reactions:

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Our Banning System is not "corrupt" nor bias or unfair.
I cannot discuss iBeat's Ban publicly as you are not iBeat, and his Ban is his information not yours.
--
You got banned for "DDoS Threats" , We taking DDoS threats very seriously joking or not.
Main reason for this is that DDoS'ing is a Federal Crime within the United States of America, which is where the MCGamer Network resides. Due to the fact it is illegal, joking about it still results in an immediate Permanent Ban from our Network.
---
Like at Mymike stated above,, We do have a Forgiveness Period after 9 months. Whether or not this is in effect for DDoS Threats or not; I am unsure.
Regardless; Your Ban is fair due to the Threatening and technically Illegal nature of it.

Thanks.
~ Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci