• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair Diamonds

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Because I was to lazy to read all the posts on this thread I just have one thing to say.
It should not be removed, with some tactic in my first game ever I killed a guy with a wooden sword while he had a diamond one. >.>

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel that the chests are fine how they are right now.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
*AN

But yea, the point of holding the corn is that it is worth it! If you don't want someone to have the valuables there, go take them yourself.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
I disagree, i think there should still be diamonds, BUT i think that the whole chest system where cornucopia is better stuff and the chests around has crap stuff should be reversed where cornucopia has stone axes and leather armour, and the sponsor chests around the map have diamonds and iron armour

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
i just killed a guy who had a diamond sword and i only had a stone axe...
I stalked him until he found an opponent with alot of armor and an iron sword and let them duke it out.... then I swooped in for the kill after the other guy took down his health.
Although diamonds are overpowered, they are not impossible to beat...
If anything I think you should get a diamond for every 10 chests you open... that could make it more fair?

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
2 points i want to make for this issue, Despite my dislike for diamonds. :p

1) i have had a diamond sword 3 times, and yet have to win a game. Im not a bad player, its just pther people are better than me.

2) If diamonds are banned from play then iron will become the new diamond and it's the same thing all over again.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
only seen diamond lose 5 times and nearly all of them were 2v1 situations

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci