• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#UniiVeRSe | US/CA

Garfield0423

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Garfield0423
Skype (Must Have): live:xxgarfield0423xx
Continent (Region): North America, USA, Pacific

Wins: 15 (Had 2 stat resets because ratio went to crap but without the resets I would have a total of 130)
Experience With Clan Members: Have been in clans on other servers and other games but would like to have a fresh new start with some people who seem to be cool, and friendly peolple. If I don't currently meet the win requirements, please contact me to maybe do a 1v1 to test my skill, tactics, and other strengths and weakness
Maps good at?: Valleyside University, Moonbase 9, Breeze Island 2, Alaskan Village Zone 85, SG4, Holiday Resort, Teweran SG3: Futuristic City, Demon's Breeze, Survival Games (Original), Turbulence, and Lobby Games.
Maps bad at?: SG Highway, Solar Frost, Teweran SG, Teweran SG2, Fortress Pyke, Breeze Island, Ancient Japan, SG3, and SG2.
PvP Strength(s): Bow, Rod, and jitter clicking.
Why should be accept you?: I'd like to join because it seems that it would be a great place to start for me with a nice crew of cool people who I could learn a lot from. I want to have a great clan experience and enjoy the things I can do to help out the clan in anyway shape or form. This clan seems like a great place to start for me and I would be looking forward to (if I get accepted) going on the adventures, through the challenges, and over the obstacles that we would overcome.

Thank you for reading my apply and I hope you have a great day! :)

Last edited:

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Garfield0423
Skype (Must Have): live:xxgarfield0423xx
Continent (Region): North America, USA, Pacific

Wins: 15 (Had 2 stat resets because ratio went to crap but without the resets I would have a total of 130)
Experience With Clan Members: Have been in clans on other servers and other games but would like to have a fresh new start with some people who seem to be cool, and friendly peolple. If I don't currently meet the win requirements, please contact me to maybe do a 1v1 to test my skill, tactics, and other strengths and weakness
Maps good at?: Valleyside University, Moonbase 9, Breeze Island 2, Alaskan Village Zone 85, SG4, Holiday Resort, Teweran SG3: Futuristic City, Demon's Breeze, Survival Games (Original), Turbulence, and Lobby Games.
Maps bad at?: SG Highway, Solar Frost, Teweran SG, Teweran SG2, Fortress Pyke, Breeze Island, Ancient Japan, SG3, and SG2.
PvP Strength(s): Bow, Rod, and jitter clicking.
Why should be accept you?: I'd like to join because it seems that it would be a great place to start for me with a nice crew of cool people who I could learn a lot from. I want to have a great clan experience and enjoy the things I can do to help out the clan in anyway shape or form. This clan seems like a great place to start for me and I would be looking forward to (if I get accepted) going on the adventures, through the challenges, and over the obstacles that we would overcome.

Thank you for reading my apply and I hope you have a great day! :)
Thank you for applying. I will talk to you shortly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci