• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

unique map idea

Midternal

Spectator
Reaction score
I was thinking since we don't have that much water-based maps, just based on the ocean, we could have an oil rig, with some ships and submarines, i think it would be unique and quite fun running through a massive oil rig on mcsg with lots of rooms :)

Cale

Survivor
Reaction score
except games would take forever because of water fighting

Midternal

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think duration of games would matter, plus we could have LOTS of docking stations with mayny boats around the map.

Gnashna

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that it is an amazing idea! And I complete idea. Absolutely NO submarines are in maps. Very creative. :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that it is an amazing idea! And I complete idea. Absolutely NO submarines are in maps. Very creative. :)
There used to be a submarine in Wyverns Wake —but wyverns wake isn't in these servers anymore, is it?

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea, but in reality, if it's mostly water, it will probably turn into people just swimming all game (just like Breeze). If you add lots of boats, however, I think it would be playable, and would lead to some epic boat battles!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci