• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unique [US]

MeNoCare

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins / Played: w-4 played-7
Clan Experience: well this is my 1st clan but i am good with routes and listening and pvp i guess
Why Do You Want To Join Unique?this is my first clan and i am really hyped for it i met someone named abandons who sent me this thread :)
Accepted

nSwampiesBae

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SwampiesBae

Wins / Played: Trust me you don't want to know.. But if I get a trial i think ill make it
Clan Experience: Never done a clan
Why Do You Want To Join Unique: Because I need friends....

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: LGANGMARTIN
Wins / Played: My stats are pretty bad because I haven't been playing MCSG competitively until a couple of days ago. I know the routes to clan maps and am up for 1v1's on badlion and what not.
Clan Experience: I've been in sprint and past random badlion clans before moving to MCSG.
Why Do You Want To Join Unique? I have started enjoying clan battles ever since I first started to participate in clans back four months ago. I'm just looking for a good and active clan that I can participate in. I also have the ability to record clan battles at a steady 120 frames per second at 720p. I do have a fairly high voice but I'm calm in teamspeaks and will "keep my cool" in clan battles. I'm pretty good with the fns and bow and I also work really well with teamwork. In sprint we faced you guys a couple of times and you seemed to be a pretty well put together clan that is very active. I'm open to play cb's on weekdays and sometime weekends. Thank you for taking the time to read my message, I'll be working on my stats, and good luck with your clan. <3
hi lol ;)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello!
Just a little reminder to post all the real Wins/Lost of your previous CB's
Have a nice day at the MCGamer Network :D

LuxuryUS

Tribute
Reaction score
POST LOSS OF THE RE-MATCH AGAINST LUXURY!!! POST LOSS
5-2

Jo_ohn

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jo_ohn
Wins / Played: 81/674
Clan Experience: Distract, Ivory
Why Do You Want To Join Unique? I want to join a clan and work together on defeating other clans and stuff. I'm just really bored of non-competitive MCSG.

TonyJumbo

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jo_ohn
Wins / Played: 81/674
Clan Experience: Distract, Ivory
Why Do You Want To Join Unique? I want to join a clan and work together on defeating other clans and stuff. I'm just really bored of non-competitive MCSG.
Accepted check skype

TonyJumbo

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sotic
Wins / Played: 771/2373
Clan Experience: Good enough
Why Do You Want To Join Unique? I want to be in an active clan :p
add skype mister_guy1

MeNoCare

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sotic
Wins / Played: 771/2373
Clan Experience: Good enough
Why Do You Want To Join Unique? I want to be in an active clan :p
I need you're skype to join the clan.

BlazeMax

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iBlazeMax
Wins / Played: 15/341
Clan Experience: Been a lot of clans before, inside and outside of MCSG.
Why Do You Want To Join Unique? I would like to join Unique because 1) I have a friend who is in the clan already (iBaconn). He said it was a good clan so I decided hey, maybe I should try and join in on the fun. My stats on MCSG are Good and I already know that. I used to play MCSG and ruined my stats. I play a lot of Badlion Build UHC and I consider myself to be very decent in the PVP department. Overall, I wanna have some fun in CB's and give clans the "L." Have a good day and thanks for reading the application.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci