• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unique [US]

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
Yet no one knows you... And I'm sure for a fact Steven is better...
I've fought him on alts before and his sword isnt the best but he is pretty decent at bowing. No one knows me yet I am known by a lot of the best players right now and I always get people saying that they are fans of my channel. Also I never heard of your name until my friends said that you cheated to get to the top on Badlion.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
I've fought him on alts before and his sword isnt the best but he is pretty decent at bowing. No one knows me yet I am known by a lot of the best players right now and I always get people saying that they are fans of my channel. Also I never heard of your name until my friends said that you cheated to get to the top on Badlion.
No one knows u ): u can try but you're probably a kid who started playing Mcsg in late 2014 or 2015 and just joined clans it's too late

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
People are fans of your channel because of your intros... LOL. Also, you're not known by "Best players" unless you consider randoms like 1Zambos or JustBaseball good. The best clan you've been in is this clan and the y can't even put up real wins, either fake DQS random wins and don't even post your losses. Who said I cheated to get to the top when I was never even close to top 50.. This is where you went wrong bud, it's sad how you think I cheat. I don't care if I'm known or not it's a minecraft forum and a block game. So before you're able to post something give some thought into what you're saying, now take down that fake win and put up the loss; Stop replying to me as well.

JustEnergy

Tribute
Reaction score
No one knows u ): u can try but you're probably a kid who started playing Mcsg in late 2014 or 2015 and just joined clans it's too late
Played in early 2013 :)
People are fans of your channel because of your intros... LOL. Also, you're not known by "Best players" unless you consider randoms like 1Zambos or JustBaseball good. The best clan you've been in is this clan and the y can't even put up real wins, either fake DQS random wins and don't even post your losses. Who said I cheated to get to the top when I was never even close to top 50.. This is where you went wrong bud, it's sad how you think I cheat. I don't care if I'm known or not it's a minecraft forum and a block game. So before you're able to post something give some thought into what you're saying, now take down that fake win and put up the loss; Stop replying to me as well.
Most people who are subbed to my AfterArtz channel don't play mcsg or pvp in general. Most of the people who recognize me are fans of my JustEnergy channel. And the good players/YouTubers that know me are Danteh, Shakejunt, immense, tiszo, tene... I can still go on lol. And a lot of people told me you cheated so I am just informing you what I was told.

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
Played in early 2013 :)

Most people who are subbed to my AfterArtz channel don't play mcsg or pvp in general. Most of the people who recognize me are fans of my JustEnergy channel. And the good players/YouTubers that know me are Danteh, Shakejunt, immense, tiszo, tene... I can still go on lol. And a lot of people told me you cheated so I am just informing you what I was told.
I did cheat on a different account like a month and a half ago, I never even worked my way to the top either LMAOO and I'm pretty sure and positive you don't know them... But Idc if you do, just because you know a small group of you tubers who swear badlion doesn't mean you're known.. Especially since you're bugging out on how people say you played since 2013, that's pretty sad.. I only played for like almost 1 and a half year and I literally joined NCSG near the BEGINNJNG of 2015 and I'm not even complaining Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci