• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES United Nation - Survival Games Map

Would you like this Map to be added to Survival Games?

• Yes!

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • No!

Votes: 19 11.2%

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Very solid map. However, going back and spending the time to make quality custom trees instead of default may push this map over the edge. ;) Good luck.

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Very solid map. However, going back and spending the time to make quality custom trees instead of default may push this map over the edge. ;) Good luck.
Over the past week I have been sticking a few Custom trees in here and there. But for the forests themselves I used mostly default trees. We will see how it all turns out.. Thank you for the advice and also thank you for the feedback it's an honor to hear it from such a great builder! :D

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
could it be? a really outstanding map on the forums? but all that aside great map it has a feel of sg4, chernobyl and sg highway for some reason. :D

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
BIG Updates!
I have changed the name of the Map to "United Nation".
I have now added Custom Trees throughout the map, as well as gotten rid of most of the Default Trees.
Also I have added a lot of small changes to the map such as: replaced most of the Glowstone with Beacons, and Added another set of Train Tracks, and much more.
All new Screenshots have been added to show off the new Features to the map!
Also a new download link to the Map has been posted!

I hope you all like the new Updates to the Map! :D

Last edited:

Timmeh

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the terrain and trees, but Im more of a fantasy guy when it comes to houses

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Be sure to leave some Feedback and Vote everyone!!!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice job Jacob, I really like the map. The screenshots make it look quite professional. The map itself is very well put together, and I applaud you for creating the map completely by yourself. Hope it gets implemented! :)

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is very beautiful, and I really enjoy the design and the builds, well done.

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice job Jacob, I really like the map. The screenshots make it look quite professional. The map itself is very well put together, and I applaud you for creating the map completely by yourself. Hope it gets implemented! :)
This map is very beautiful, and I really enjoy the design and the builds, well done.
Thank you guys so much! :)
You should've made custom trees, any more screenies?
Updated reply:
Custom trees have been added, as well as more screenshots :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci