• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unknown host. Help?

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
My internet is great, and it's not the wrong IP. I copy and paste them in. I guess it could be the servers.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I followed the directions on that page, but I still can't access the servers. Instead of saying "Unknown host..." it says "Connecting to the server..." forever. Can anyone help?

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, let me help you out a bit here. It would help putting them inside your server list instead of using direct connect because then it shows if they are open or not. And you might be copying and pasting the wrong thing. So, try adding 108 MCSG servers to your server list. And you might have been copying and pasting the wrong thing so I am going to write some down. us1.mcsg.in - us40.mcsg.in eu1.mcsg.in - eu40.mcsg.in ca1.mcsg.in - ca12.mcsg.in au1.mcsg.in - au12.mcsg.in
Hope I helped - Johnny

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
If I type, the server will be full by the time it's typed. Besides, I copied and pasted without any problems all the time before this error.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not that it's full. It won't let me join. I get an endless "Connecting to the server..."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci