• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Unleashed [US] Disbanded

iDontKnow

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xCosmicMC
Wins:118
Skype User:xcosmicmc
Games Played:367

Strength: Swords, FnS

Weakness: Bow and arrows

Any previous clans? nope.

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 402
Games Played: 1800+
PvP Strengths: FnS, Fishing Rod, Taking out Teams, and knowing most tier 2s on a lot of common maps.
PvP Weaknesses: Bad with bow battles (when both sides are shooting at each other) but decent at aiming when they aren't shooting at me, Lag (my computer is a potato and some maps I get 10 fps), and Regen Hackers
Past Clans: Was trial-member for #React but got kicked for inactivity on TS (because I never remember to open TS), and was in #TheHunted before it got disbanned.
Why I want to join this clan: I'm looking for a clan that just started and uses skype. Skype is always open for me and I won't be inactive. I also want to have a clan experience and have a change of friends because most people I play with aren't as good and I've been getting impatient, so I want to see how it is teaming and playing with others my skill level!

Sorry I edited the application.
Congrats Nintendonuts, accepted rank Elite!!

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MonkeyJuiceGames
Wins: 160
Skype User: Keano.Mestre1
Games Played: 1,582
Strengths and Weaknesses: Bow, Weaknesses: Flint and Still
Any previous clans? - None
I will need to 1v1 you to test your skill, you have an ok ratio so I just wanna check!!! 1v1 on robot?

keano

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks Zach for giving me a chance...But this was not my account untill about 800wins, when my freind gave it to me. but besides that thanks for the Chance so excited to have a chance to join!!! :D

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I want to leave this clan. The reason for my departure is because of how inactive everyone in the clan is. This isn't a competitive clan. I thought we'd be training for clan battles and such. But we don't even have a skype group set up. I wanted a new clan to join in, but I didn't want it to be a new clan where they needed a little time to know how to run it (not trying to be mean). I'm sorry but the lack of communication between clan members is just so low that I have to resign/leave from Mustangs. I wish you guys the best ;)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan battle #ConqueredPure Up for a scrim or a clan battle skype: epicfailgamer obi wankenobie999

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
what if i have 310 wins. xD. not gonna appply but just saying

ABEL12

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins:138
Skype User:l3gtabel
Games Played:1,438
Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths-F&S,Fishin Rod,Bow Weaknesses-F&S
Any previous clans? -

DpENTERTAINMENT

Diamond
Reaction score
Im going to quit the clan for the following reasons:
Not active with clan battles
Threatening from Zach

P.S. So is Razias2k

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Im going to quit the clan for the following reasons:
Not active with clan battles
Threatening from Zach
Well not adding me to a call (not even responding to me) is kinda odd. Second, clan battles aren't daily. I was planning on one this weekend so yeah.... Bye <3 If you wanna rejoin you may (must fill out application again).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci