• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unmuted Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, I was unmuted around June 2015. My mute is permanent. Will there be any chance to get unmuted when muted permanently?

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
okay then just for you im going to do a staff response which does never explain anything.

Please post a ban dispute if you think the ban was unfair. http://dispute.mcgamer.info

QA;TL
I did post a ban dispute. A staff said I can get myself unmuted if I become an active guy in forums and in teamspeak. I just want a further explanation.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
I did post a ban dispute. A staff said I can get myself unmuted if I become an active guy in forums and in teamspeak. I just want a further explanation.
nah thats bs i tried that waste of my time.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It isn't as easy as 'do this and you'll be unmuted'. You'll need to show the staff team that you've reformed and won't do whatever got you muted ever again. This is easiest by being active in the community ( forum + teamspeak )

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
It isn't as easy as 'do this and you'll be unmuted'. You'll need to show the staff team that you've reformed and won't do whatever got you muted ever again. This is easiest by being active in the community ( forum + teamspeak )
But would they notice what I'm doing for the community? This is kind of hard.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
But would they notice what I'm doing for the community? This is kind of hard.
Well there are a lot of senior moderators active on the forums, if they see your name more often I'm sure they'll remember it when reading your next ban dispute. But yes, there is no guarantee that it'll be noticed. But it's your best shot. Generally there is no way to get permanent ban or mute uplifted except for showing the staff team that you've reformed.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Well there are a lot of senior moderators active on the forums, if they see your name more often I'm sure they'll remember it when reading your next ban dispute. But yes, there is no guarantee that it'll be noticed. But it's your best shot. Generally there is no way to get permanent ban or mute uplifted except for showing the staff team that you've reformed.
I'm quite active on forums and teamspeak if you check, or are just as active you would of seen me at least once and all 6 of my disputes for my perm mute where upheld.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm quite active on forums and teamspeak if you check, or are just as active you would of seen me at least once and all 6 of my disputes for my perm mute where upheld.
being active =/= reformed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci