• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unofficial MCSG Anime/Gaming Community Plug DJ :3

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No [Explain why on the thread :)]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score

Tyler I DatPikachu and I have decided to make a plug-dj for MCSG's anime community! Its for AMV's, Anime Openings, OST's, and some remix's :p!

Plug.DJ Link-
http://plug.dj/mcsg-anime-community-3/

Rules
1. No Spamming in the chat.
2. Don't play something that has been played in the DJ-History
[Check before you play it. Button found here- http://gyazo.com/5c6beb99ef04e7bcdd374b4dd9b14eef ].
3. Nothing inappropriate.
4. Keep songs outside of anime and gaming to a minimum :3
5. Keep the chat at a PG-13 rating.

Staff
ChrisBro-San - Host
DatPikachu- Co-Host

CatOnAPoptart-Manager
DQ- Resident DJ
Oujosama - Resident DJ

Application For Resident DJ or Higher
Application Link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1O1vW6kXqCvgBz4PTzUZMvwevadDbF1o7-_xkR3ONMHQ/viewform?usp=send_form
Application Requirements
1. At least 500 points on Plug. DJ [Some Exceptions can be made]
2. At least 13
3. Must have a forum account in order to get in contact.

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Second. Make sure whoever applies for RDJ post that they did on here.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it anime-related music ONLY?
No, but we would enjoy you playing AMV's instead of the actual video. AMV's are anime music videos; they are videos where music is played in the background of anime clips. You can also play game music and remix's :p.

Reaction score
No, but we would enjoy you playing AMV's instead of the actual video. AMV's are anime music videos; they are videos where music is played in the background of anime clips. You can also play game music and remix's :p.
Meh, idk, I may just join sometimes.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Just showing what i feel with anime, I just dont get why people have it as signatures its basically big eyed people. No offence Anime fans.
Don't you love how people say 'no offence' right after saying something offensive? Insulting the large-eyed style of anime is like insulting the expressionism of picasso. It's just stupid. There was literally no reason in you coming all the way over to this thread just to be negative.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok sorry for creating
Don't you love how people say 'no offence' right after saying something offensive? Insulting the large-eyed style of anime is like insulting the expressionism of picasso. It's just stupid. There was literally no reason in you coming all the way over to this thread just to be negative.
flame ill go back and delete my negative posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci