• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unranked Servers

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
This was just something I thought of. I don't believe it has even been said before.

What I was thinking is that there could be Ranked Servers, and Unranked servers. The ranked servers would be exactly like the servers now, but the unranked servers would not coulnt twords your stats, or the leaderboards. The benefit to this would be less experienced players, or players who want to play for fun or just don't really care about stats, could play away from the more competitive players. Since the unranked servers would not count towards your stats, there would be less "noobs" and teams in the ranked servers and more good pvpers and players in the ranked servers. Hopefully the result would be the division of the competitive and non-competitive players. Also, the Unranked servers could have different loots in the chests than the ranked servers. Unranked servers could have more fun stuff in the chest, like eggs, dyes, and other miscellaneous items.
Hopefully that made sense. Any suggestions or ideas that could improve this idea would be appreciated.

sorry for my poor thread making abilities :l

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
sorry for my poor thread making abilities :l
You have direct access to forum god, and you don't even use it? :'c

xD

I believe it was actually suggested about a month and a half ago, with positive feedback but not much overall support.
Clan Battle servers are also on the To-Do list, according to Col_StaR, and might end up combining some aspects of this.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
You have direct access to forum god, and you don't even use it? :'c

xD

I believe it was actually suggested about a month and a half ago, with positive feedback but not much overall support.
Clan Battle servers are also on the To-Do list, according to Col_StaR, and might end up combining some aspects of this.
Also stated above, I believe this was suggested before. Seems like a nice idea to me. :)
I must not have seen the thread. Thanks though ;)

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Less people, more hackers. Just my take on it.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I know that clan servers would be cool, but I don't know about ranked and unranked servers. It's an idea that other servers have used and I'd like MCGamer to stay original...

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I know that clan servers would be cool, but I don't know about ranked and unranked servers. It's an idea that other servers have used and I'd like MCGamer to stay original...
It wouldn't be copying. Just because another server uses an idea, doesnt mean MCSG Can't.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Badlion did this 2 days ago.
Besides, don't some people hack for fun and to be trolls? They would just join the servers without stats to troll people even more.

Also, one thing: wouldn't everyone get ridiculously good stats?

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Although I like the idea, I think that if it was to be implemented, a major flaw would be an increase in hackers in the "Ranked" servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci