• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UnrealGraphics - ALL GFXS *FREE* skin/text renders/ banners/thumbnails everything!!!!

Are you satisfied with the art?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrostyBitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GhostRider_RS
What art you would like: Desktop BG (2560 x 1440)
Your Skype: (optional) - If you don't want to put your skype out in public, you can add me on skype. My skype ID is viraj4701
Extra Details: Colors/Skin/Background/Etc (What you exactly want) My current skin, I would like the background to be like the one you made for the desktop bg but only the map is Demons Breeze.

Last edited:

JustStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
OMG I almost forgot please please please don't forget to put it in 2560 x 1440

Morphmander

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: morphogenetic
What art you would like: Youtube banner
Your Skype: (optional) - If you don't want to put your skype out in public, you can add me on skype. My skype ID is viraj4701: morphmander
Extra Details: Colors/Skin/Background/Etc (What you exactly want) i want one like the example. have it say Zyrizeg With "AR Destine" font. And a subtitle that reads "Minecraft survival, mods, and more!" ine Bark blue with grey outline. Also a mesa biome in the background. Just one player render to the left of the text

JasonGamex

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:LolswagBoi
What art you would like:Intro
Your Skype: (optional) - jason.cortez72
Extra Details: Colors/Skin/Background/Etc Whatever u want to put it

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
:( I accidentally clicked good, meant to say excellent! I do GFX myself, so I don't really need one :p Nice art by the way!

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
What art you would like: YouTube intro
Your Skype: (optional) - taeyeong2000
Extra Details: Colors/Skin/Background/Etc (What you exactly want) I don't mind, but something PvP related would be great. Go wild.

vduuude

Spectator
Reaction score
Extra Details: Colors/Skin/Background/Etc (What you exactly want) I don't mind, but something PvP related would be great. Go wild.
Unfortunately I don't do intros anymore due to the extreme amount of traffic that I am getting! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

vduuude

Spectator
Reaction score
Actually, I am willing to do an intro for a little bit of money

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci