• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unstable[US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstableUS

Spectator
Reaction score
Just wanted to know, was our clan battle counted? If you don't remember, we are Instinct, US div. We added it to our clan page but we didn't see it on yours so we didn't know if it was counted or not.
I do not recall going against your clan. If you believe we did go against eachother, please tell me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

CourageousWazoo

Tribute
Reaction score
I do not recall going against your clan. If you believe we did go against eachother, please tell me if I'm wrong. Thanks!
We did clan battle. It was me and _Don_ remember? We played on demon's breeze, Par 72 and Holiday Resort. (there were other maps that I don't remember) and the score was 5-0 to us Instinct. You guys had ItsObamaCare and odiscover in

Vqnish

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you want to be called?: Vqnish (Pronounced like Vanish)
IGN: Vqnish
Wins: 105
Games played: 1544
Why do you want to join Unstable (explain): I want to join Unstable because I believe I could be a good addition to the team. I am a nice and mature person, and I DO NOT CLANHOP/JOIN MULTIPLE CLANS.
Will you be committed (explain): I will be very committed to Unstable if I am accepted, I will never clanhop or join multiple clans.
Past Clans: Qualified (Disbanded), Galactic (Disbanded).
Donor?: No, but hope to get iron soon :)

Thank you for your time! Have a great day/night!

ediminecrafter

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you want to be called?: Getting a new account
IGN: ediminecrafter
Wins: 22
Games played: 587 (Didn't really try back then)
Why do you want to join Unstable (explain): I would like to join Unstable because I would like to get back into Clans and meet new people
Will you be committed (explain): I will be committed and I will not clan hop/join multiple clans
Past Clans: Inspirations and Galactic
Donor?: None

AresPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you want to be called?: Ace
IGN: Hatriq
Wins: 32
Games played: 481 ( stats dont show my skill ) I did stat reset
Why do you want to join Unstable (explain): I want to join this clan because it seems like a good competitive clan and a fun one, I would love to meet new people.
Will you be committed (explain): Yes, I will be on as much as I can be.
Past Clans: Oblivion, and more I cant remember
Donor?: No

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Due to this clans inactivity it will be locked and moved to Disbanded Clans.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci