• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unsuitable maps for SG.

TimTering

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I offend any map makers, I know it's hard and that it takes a long time to make a SG map. I appreciate the work, but nonetheless these maps I found to be unsuited for SG.
I'd just like to see others people's opinions on this topic.

1. Hell Games. (Too many trees, trees are too close too each other, not enough buildings)
2. Rugged Lands. (They trap you in a giant hole where you need to escape from along with 24 others who will obviously punch you off)
4. Asia Games. (Too many random structures)
5. The new Solar Frost. (Map got ruined by all the lava pools and the snow which cansels your sprint. in my opinion).

These are my personal opinions if you don't like them, Tell me why if you don't mind.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with you on Asia Games and Moonbase 9, looks wise, however on all these maps I think they have brilliant gameplay and I think the decision to add them was the correct one,

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
They aren't bad. You kids just don't like long games.
Some of those maps are built terribly though, also, you're 13 you can't call other people 'kids' :p

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Some of those maps are built terribly though, also, you're 13 you can't call other people 'kids' :p
Hmm… I don't actually have any problems with the maps listed though. But Asia games I don't like, because its got a small island with some cool builds, then normal terrain and chests on the outskirts (AND WATER FIGHTS D: )
Also, I'm 14 xD for some reason, I was thinking about my brothers birthday when signing up for MCSG... But I was 13 when I signed up :p

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TimTering Would you mind explaining why you think those maps are unsuitable for SG. Also I don't like the attitude of this thread, you basically just said "Here are your choices, now go ahead and start a flame war about these maps." Now, if you would like my opinion, I would strongly recommend that you brace yourselves, as what I say may possibly be controversial.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hell Games is kinda meh, although it's hard for me to hate on it because I always do really well.
From what I've seen I like Rugged Lands.
I also like Moonbase 9.
I don't really like Asia Games- if everything was like the corn, it would be an awesome map! Running through Asian markets, around sugar cane farms- I'd love it. But the rest of the terraforming and kinda random buildings without a central theme falls short.
I don't yet have an opinion on Solar Frost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci