• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Untitled.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who cares how old you are, it doesn't make a difference to who you are.
EDIT: Sorry browser did something weird.. We still luv you Lulu :p

Don't take a break from the forums or ts, we'll miss you too much!

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm 13, and I used to lie about being 14 and 15, I don't anymore but the fact that you confessed like this is the most maturest thing I've seen an 11 year old do. You are very mature for your age so don't feel down on yourself.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I have stuff to get off my chest.

I am a big depressed liar.

I am really angry at myself at the moment. It is 12:30AM and this popped into my head. They're gonna find out the truth. Now, this truth isn't bad, I'm just stupid. So, when I made this account I was 10. I searched the forums a bit and thought most people hated youngsters and immature people, so I didn't announce my age. I was then asked some time later my age, and I lied about it. I said I was 12, just to seem more mature. I have no freaking clue why I thought that and why I did that. I'm mad.

I'm sorry.

I told staff this lie and lied about my age in my moderator application and more things. Even my Team Elite app. I'm so sorry and due to this I'm taking a break from the forums/skype/TeamSpeak. I'm really sorry and regret my actions. I even began telling people that through voice. I am so angry at the moment and really ashamed. You're probably going to just not talk to me and... well I don't know. If you do talk to me when I re-emerge from this break, I'd prefer not to talk of my age.

A lot of you are going to think I'm really immature and a liar, and yes I agree. It's really embarrassing as well.

Please don't hate me.

- Lulu.

So, the truth is: I'm 11.

kthxbai
Lol it's ok I said i was born in 1996 when im also 11 as well :p

L

Lululioness

Who cares how old you are, it doesn't make a difference to who you are.
EDIT: Sorry browser did something weird.. We still luv you Lulu :p

Don't take a break from the forums or ts, we'll miss you too much!
Thanks so much Saza.

I'm 13, and I used to lie about being 14 and 15, I don't anymore but the fact that you confessed like this is the most maturest thing I've seen an 11 year old do. You are very mature for your age so don't feel down on yourself.
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci