• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unvote command?

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is good but I don't think this is a high priority thing.

Reactions: Yin

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
Bart, it's good.

Who cares about priority things when these little things, are short easy to fix and will improve the game.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bart, it's good.

Who cares about priority things when these little things, are short easy to fix and will improve the game.
I just think that there are updates wich are high priority and they should fix them first and than work down to the low priority things till it is perfect :)

Reactions: Yin

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Also for donators if we could split up our vote. Idk like if we dont care which map gets picked just we dont want one map to get picked so we put one vote on each.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
Bart, it's good.

If we do not attend to the things of priority, then the servers may not be able to run properly, so what is the point of luxury plugins on a server that can't function to it's full potential?

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
The unvote command is only a suggestion. We never said it was a priority. But yes it's like why have bullets if you don't have a gun. You need to the main thing then add on to it.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, this would open up the way to trolls, perhaps if we made it a donator perk?
This really wasn't the point of my post. People make mistakes in their votes, and need a chance to correct. Not a "donator perk"

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
As for trolls, I don't really think it matters. For the most part, the votes will end up as the players intended them to in the end, right?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Saying that something shouldn't be added because of trolls is like when people make suggestions on minecraft official forums, then people say that they shouldn't be added because people could use them to grief. People will troll chat one way or another, just like people will find a way to grief, one way or another.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Good idea. You have to be pretty clumsy to make a mistake twice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci