• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update about the points system

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok since there is a bunch of controversy about why points are fluctuating so much I thought I might address the community. Before the latest release there was a bug that when you join, leave, and chat i would show an inflated amount of points that were not truly what you had earned. What I found is that when you logged in and out it would show your current points + your most points earned in one round. This is what caused the confusion of points disappearing. Also, the main confusion about the server restarts and loosing points was the fact that since the game had just ended you were unable to see your new points before it got restarted then you would join and they would be dramatically different, this has been fixed. If there is any more major point flux please post in the Report Bugs forum because I will not respond to your PM about bugs.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Do i need to get some @CondescendingWonka in here?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You shouldn't as really the bug was an illusion of the points being lost as the math was wrong in the game. If you still are, please post in the bug reports with screenshots and detailed actions.

Something to add, a member made this a long time ago and still makes me laugh every time I see it:

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I forgot and its somewhere deep in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci