• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update on our progress and new MCSG Maps!

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
The plugin is progress about 40% completed​
. We know that everyone is very anxious but we want to make sure this game will be perfect at the start upon release! Very soon, we will be doing an exclusive test game with our VIPs in the community to get their feedback (possibly will be livestreamed). Once that happens, we will be very close on releasing this to the public! Hang in there, we are getting closer. Keep an eye on our​
twitter​
or​
facebook​
account as we been leaking pictures for the past few weeks (also giving away lifetime ranks as well!).​

We haven't forgotten our "main" MCSG and new maps will be pushed before the weekend! BUT WE HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT MCTF2! We will post a front page article with details on the new maps once they been pushed to the servers. SG Classic has been getting fixes as well.
Reasons this pisses me off to no end:mad::
1. We have only ever heard ONE update on the plugin progress and that was that the API is finished. No more. That was over a month ago.
2. I see concern for the MCSG community's feeling here but the only response I have seen to people from MCTF2 was scorn and copypasta of "just wait it will be here soon". Not soon at all.
3. Exclusive test games:eek:? I WOULD DONATE TO TEST MCTF2. How much!
4. I dont see any Facebook or Twitter posts about MCTF2.
5. I don't see any picture leaks about MCTF2.
6. Obviously forgot about MCTF2.
7. Never once has there been a front page article about MCTF2
8. SG Classic was introduced but no MCTF2:mad:.
9. SG Classic is getting an update but I bet it will come far before MCTF2 is fixed.
10. I should have seen this coming.:oops:
11. Same BS I see from MCGamer week in, week out.

Please fix MCTF2...
^not gunna happen bruh SG is just too kewl 4 u:cool:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
1. We have only ever heard ONE update on the plugin progress and that was that the API is finished. No more. That was over a month ago.
2. I see concern for the MCSG community's feeling here but the only response I have seen to people from MCTF2 was scorn and copypasta of "just wait it will be here soon". Not soon at all.
9. SG Classic is getting an update but I bet it will come far before MCTF2 is fixed.

Please fix MCTF2...
why all the fandom for MCTF2? it will be fixed as soon as possible but we are currently pushing out some more urgent updates, since sg is more popular than MCTF2 it is not surprising that it doesn't come first. Its time will come though, so hang in there and be patient :)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score

Please fix MCTF2...
Like he stated, they haven't forgotten about MCTF2, but the fact still standing is that a lot more people are interested in MCSG, as a game. MCTF2 doesn't have much popularity right now, and not even much of a community. Hopefully it'll regain both of these when the new plugin is up and running.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score

Please fix MCTF2...

Lobby games is out, EditingXBL :)

This thread isn't about MCTF2, probably not the best place to post this.

I can assure you the developers are working really hard on plugins, updates and more for MCGamer. MCTF2 IS being worked on right now, and it is far from forgotten. The reason we're amped up about releasing this map is due to the movie release and the positive energy surrounding the map.

There will be front page posts, pictures and excitement for TF2 when it reaches close to the final stage of development. It's nice to see you're supporting it so much, but you need to be patient and understand that the more time spent on its development, the nicer the outcome will be. They don't want to rush it :)

SG classic was something released quickly to commemorate the movie 'Catching Fire' being released. It was released so fast because, since it was an existing plugin, it didn't take long to roll out. MCTF2 on the otherhand, needs tender lovin' developer care before it can be rolled out. :)

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
why all the fandom for MCTF2? it will be fixed as soon as possible but we are currently pushing out some more urgent updates, since sg is more popular than MCTF2 it is not surprising that it doesn't come first. Its time will come though, so hang in there and be patient :)
Dude 4 months. Too long. Thanks for the copypasta though...

Like he stated, they haven't forgotten about MCTF2, but the fact still standing is that a lot more people are interested in MCSG, as a game. MCTF2 doesn't have much popularity right now, and not even much of a community. Hopefully it'll regain both of these when the new plugin is up and running.
MCTF2 doesn't have a community because it had it own forums there was plenty of community to go around. How can a game someone can't even play be popular? Thanks for the copypasta:rolleyes:

Lobby games is out, EditingXBL :)

This thread isn't about MCTF2, probably not the best place to post this.

I can assure you the developers are working really hard on plugins, updates and more for MCGamer. MCTF2 IS being worked on right now, and it is far from forgotten. The reason we're amped up about releasing this map is due to the movie release and the positive energy surrounding the map.

There will be front page posts, pictures and excitement for TF2 when it reaches close to the final stage of development. It's nice to see you're supporting it so much, but you need to be patient and understand that the more time spent on its development, the nicer the outcome will be. They don't want to rush it :)

SG classic was something released quickly to commemorate the movie 'Catching Fire' being released. It was released so fast because, since it was an existing plugin, it didn't take long to roll out. MCTF2 on the otherhand, needs tender lovin' developer care before it can be rolled out. :)
Developers? I was told there was only one dev. Please tell where else I should post a response to a first page post.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci