• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updated MCSG Signature?

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

As some of you know the MCSG signature looks a little bit outdated (well at least in my opinion). Now what I have been working on for a while now is just an updated design of it, one reason I decided to do it now was because of the new forums coming out shortly. It's got exactly the same features just updated and re-arranged. I am really bad with api stuff so I wouldn't have a clue how to implement it in anyway but what I can do is the design.

Old Design
Tjdriver.png

My Version
MCSG-Sig-my-version.png
Any constructive criticism would help be out alot. If this were to be considered as a serious update I am 99% sure that the render would have to be changed unless I made one for every possible skin (impossible). Anyway in the future I may open a free shop where I manually make these for players. Thanks for reading I would really appreciate it if you could leave your opinions below! Thanks.

Last edited:

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Looks good! :D

This stats 'ticket' design which we have now is pretty old I think... The revamp you made is beautiful!

Reactions: Tom

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Tom, this is awesome! I definitely think the signature should be updated with this one as soon as the new forums come out ^.^

Reactions: Tom

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Funny thing is that they were updated not too long ago. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci