• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates being pushed out now

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, I never get lag xD #GreatInternetFTW

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Does this mean I might actually be able to play without timing out most matches..... :eek:

Kos

Career
Reaction score
okay well its less laggy now, but ncp and rubberbanding is still and issue :(

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

An update has been pushed out that has fixed a few issues, notably fixing the server lag caused when players join the server.
In addition, the bug where players do not drop inventories on some maps when killed has been fixed.
This update will be propagated out to all servers within about 30-40 minutes at most.

Happy crafting! :)
Dony suppose you fixed the annoying bug or maybe its just me but when it is on the map fallen empire and i get put in the second cornicopia the none leavey one well when im in that one which is always i have never been in the other one but when im in it all the chests are empty and everyone is invisible but its only on that map its so strange did you fix it?

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Dony suppose you fixed the annoying bug or maybe its just me but when it is on the map fallen empire and i get put in the second cornicopia the none leavey one well when im in that one which is always i have never been in the other one but when im in it all the chests are empty and everyone is invisible but its only on that map its so strange did you fix it?
In addition, the bug where players do not drop inventories on some maps when killed has been fixed.
Yes, it is fixed as Forairan stated.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I've noticed a definite decrease in the player-joining lag, before when people first flooded the server I wouldn't be able to talk for like a minute. That's gone, but general lag has replaced it.... I'm ghosting like every 30 seconds. A lot of of other people have too, in one game there were 4 ghosted players still standing on their podiums. (AU)

hyper_attitude

Survivor
Reaction score
B
Hello tributes!

An update has been pushed out that has fixed a few issues, notably fixing the server lag caused when players join the server.
This update will be propagated out to all servers within about 30-40 minutes at most.

Happy crafting! :)
Hooray! :)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Definitely some improvements, although I'm still having an issue that when the game starts it lags for about 10 seconds.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you for this. :)

Although, has the puzzle on SG1 been fixed now? Would like to go back to using it. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci