• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates to our US server upgrade!

Reaction score
Hey, I am getting a new account and I want my platinum rank transferred to my new account. Is that possible? If so, please tell me how. Thanks! :D

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I am getting a new account and I want my platinum rank transferred to my new account. Is that possible? If so, please tell me how. Thanks! :D
This isn't the place to post something like this. We also do not do rank transfers- sorry.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I wounder if they will do the update for AU or CA etc etc. Great job dev team, and Chad :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh, yay! I almost missed this thread because its like past midnight xD

I can't wait to play on the new servers themselves; currently they're good, soon they'll be GREAT! :D

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, yay! I almost missed this thread because its like past midnight xD

I can't wait to play on the new servers themselves; currently they're good, soon they'll be GREAT! :D
Literally took the words outta my mouth.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a win lose situation... everyone gets better ping... but people with OP ping will be like unstoppable now lol.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! :D As someone with a minimum of 300 ping, Ill be sure to check out the difference! :p Anything would be an improvement, even if it only was 50 ping less :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci