• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates with Donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viscid

Spectator
Reaction score
Cooldown timer sounds good. You could also limit the servers that donors can kick people out on to just a few.

hellodave11

Spectator
Reaction score
again most people just want to join a almost set game thats why they pay (and also to support) but mostly to play, cooldown could work if the time was somewhat short.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, when the live stats page is done, I atleast know which game I can join :D

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Chad , please check the email link u gave^ I had paid for donor around a 32 hrs ago and still don't have donor status in game

TJPancakes

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive gotten kicked by donors right before a match at least 5 times. Pretty much a punch in the face.

Z0MBlEZ

Spectator
Reaction score
I have seen donors abuse their ability to kick players out of games since these servers opened up. The annoying part about this is that I have seen the same donor on 3 separate occasions log in and out to open up a spot for their friend, which is unfair and exploiting their ability to kick people from the server. Please Chad, figure out some way to stop the continued abuse of donor's powers.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
To everyone complaining about donors, we are creating a cooldown on the time between joins. This will stop the people constanly leaving, joining, leaving, joining, leaving, joining, leaving, joining JUST to kick someone out.

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
Most donors aren't trying to repeatedly kick people, but find a server who's Hunger Games match is almost over...

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Most donors aren't trying to repeatedly kick people, but find a server who's Hunger Games match is almost over...
It is always the minority that spoils everything.. sighh.. Because i myself have seen such people. There is a website which shows how many tributes are left so theres no excuse to not know. Although i do know some people do not mean to kick people out on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci