• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Upgrade Flint and Steel

Should Flint and Still Have more uses?

• Yes

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 70.4%

• Total voters

OzJake24

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello there, I don't know about any of you, but I think that the Flint and Steel should have a few more uses added to it, right now, you can only use the flint and steel about 4-5 times and it breaks, you should add a few more uses to it, I find the flint and steel very useful, and would love for this to happen! :)

Thanks, OzJake24

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
Defiantly should not be changed, you can easily catch someone on fire even if you are bad with FnS as you can just spray the area.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Flint and steel does like 1/2 of hearts now so i do agree that it should have more uses because it used to be so powerful and now they have like increased the amount of damage that people used to have.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Flint and steel does like 1/2 of hearts now so i do agree that it should have more uses because it used to be so powerful and now they have like increased the amount of damage that people used to have.
I'm pretty sure it does 4 hearts of damage. Not to mention, it hinders a players speed and sight, therefore making it difficult to PVP.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it does 4 hearts of damage. Not to mention, it hinders a players speed and sight, therefore making it difficult to PVP.
Yeah i do agree on that point but also there should be more uses. There should at least be 6-7 uses. As a normal minecraft but cut down a little bit.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If they were to change it, I think they would have to remove the spawning of f&s in chests, and make it so that you can only have f&s by crafting it with iron and flint, and maybe even decrease the amount of iron and flint spawning as well.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
If they were to change it, I think they would have to remove the spawning of f&s in chests, and make it so that you can only have f&s by crafting it with iron and flint, and maybe even decrease the amount of iron and flint spawning as well.
Yeah i do think that is a good idea but however than Iron Sword will kind of be rare if there are a reduced limit of Iron.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci