• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Upon finishing a game, the chat sends out the link to the match that was played.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This would actually be a really nice addition, and it should be relatively easy to add.

+1

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
This idea is great, as many players like me would like to see their performance so they can see what went well and what didnt. Maybe even add a command where you can get a list of games and their ids you played, so you can see the stats even after the game is over.

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
This idea is great, as many players like me would like to see their performance so they can see what went well and what didnt. Maybe even add a command where you can get a list of games and their ids you played, so you can see the stats even after the game is over.
I agree! I think the new leaderboards can be a little too fast paced to check your game and this would be a great feature to implement

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. I would appreciate it that if moderators who approve this with no value if disapproval to address this idea for the developers, or the administrators.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. I would appreciate it that if moderators who approve this with no value if disapproval to address this idea for the developers, or the administrators.
I'll try to bring this up in our next mod meeting! c:

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
also can we have a way of accessing game stats from a player's page so we can actually catch boosters

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that's a great idea. there could be a games played/games won tab on profiile

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe when you die a link goes out as well. Maybe in the lobby too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci