• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uprising Talents [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Builder
[1]
What should we call you? Kenny
[2]
How old are you? 14
[3]
Have you been in another build team? Im in Team Elite
[4]
What are your preferred build styles. Medieval but I enjoy building Modern and Steampunk I just cant do them very well.
[5]
At least 5 screenshots/videos of previous work. http://imgur.com/a/H5hvB
[6]
Why do you want to join the team? Because you asked me to.
[7]
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least] Because you want to accept me because im a yoloswaggerlord
[8]
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team? An amount

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
[1]
What should we call you? Kenny
[2]
How old are you? 14
[3]
Have you been in another build team? Im in Team Elite
[4]
What are your preferred build styles. Medieval but I enjoy building Modern and Steampunk I just cant do them very well.
[5]
At least 5 screenshots/videos of previous work. http://imgur.com/a/H5hvB
[6]
Why do you want to join the team? Because you asked me to.
[7]
Why we should accept you. [50 Words at least] Because you want to accept me because im a yoloswaggerlord
[8]
How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to the team? An amount
Accepted cuz 133t

Reaction score
Name (Irl): Cole

• Minecraft Username: cooliocoleanya

• Do you have TS?(Needed): Yes I do have Teamspeak

• Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): Yes, I do it is: coolio.cole.anya

• How active do you think you will be every week: I will be on weekdays mostly all day and some weekends.

• Have you ever been banned from MCGamer?

• What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): My preferred build is Builder but I dabble in Terraforming.

• Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):
    Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 12.38.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 12.52.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 12.55.01 PM.png

• I [Name] agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team. I Cole agree to follow the rules and if I fail to do so I may be forced to leave the team.

• Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) On May 17, 2013 I bought the game Minecraft, I instantly fell in love with the way you could express yourself with the way you could build things. After I found out about The MCGamer network I always told myself that I want to be a part of building one of the maps. When I saw the forums post for this build team and realized one of my friends was on it I knew this was the build team for me.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Name (Irl): Cole

• Do you have Skype? (If yes, leave name here): Yes, I do it is: coolio.cole.anya

• How active do you think you will be every week: I will be on weekdays mostly all day and some weekends.

• Have you ever been banned from MCGamer?

• What is your preferred build. (Redstone, Terraformer, Builder etc.): My preferred build is Builder but I dabble in Terraforming.

• Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video): View attachment 26707 View attachment 26715 View attachment 26716

• I [Name] agree to follow the rules and if i fail to do so i may be forced to leave the team. I Cole agree to follow the rules and if I fail to do so I may be forced to leave the team.

• Something about you and why we should accept you. (At least 50 words) On May 17, 2013 I bought the game Minecraft, I instantly fell in love with the way you could express yourself with the way you could build things. After I found out about The MCGamer network I always told myself that I want to be a part of building one of the maps. When I saw the forums post for this build team and realized one of my friends was on it I knew this was the build team for me.
Hi, Sorry your application has been declined for the following reason.
Not enough detail in the build.

Feel free to apply again!

LeeTeayeon

Survivor
Reaction score
I want to apply for developer, I added you on skype. My skype: vicecaptainmcsg
Contact me and give me some information how to apply.

Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): Cole

• Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? Yes I have but only once, and I don't plan on getting banned ever again.

• Images/Videos to show your best work. (Minimum of 3 screenshots minimum of 1 video (If you want a video):
    2014-06-25_03.18.27.png
    2014-06-25_03.18.10.png
    2014-06-25_03.16.51.png
    2014-06-25_03.16.46.png

Attachments

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
  • Name (Irl): Cole

• Have you ever been banned from MCGamer? Yes I have but only once, and I don't plan on getting banned ever again.

View attachment 26978 View attachment 26979 View attachment 26985 View attachment 26986

Congratulations! After further review you have been accepted for Trial ! please come on the TS for more information ! Thanks for applying.

Last edited:

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
You have an impressive roster of builders, perhaps your maps will be seen on the servers some day.

I wish you the best luck with all of your future projects!

Don't take me too seriously on this, but "uprising talents" sounds like the name of a talent show for kids. Which is quite funny.

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
You have an impressive roster of builders, perhaps your maps will be seen on the servers some day.
I wish you the best luck with all of your future projects!

Don't take me too seriously on this, but "uprising talents" sounds like the name of a talent show for kids. Which is quite funny.
This just made my day ! :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci