• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks125

Spectator
Reaction score
I know this sounds relly stupid and you ll probably wont like it. But I had an idea about if alot of people in the games (that are spectators) like you, and you die if up to 10 or somthing people vote for you you could be resurected maybe? I dont know its a stupid idea that just popped into my brain.. :/

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
When your dead your dead i see what u mean but your dead

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
How about if you die you turn into a Chicken, pig, or a Cow? Then you have to run so you don't become other players food.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
How about if you die you turn into a Chicken, pig, or a Cow? Then you have to run so you don't become other players food.
Lol that would be great i want to be a creeper to kill them all

fireworks125

Spectator
Reaction score
One question Aeonic why did you and the other three Team on ME int he final showdown? >.<

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
One question Aeonic why did you and the other three Team on ME int he final showdown? >.<
I wanted to take you out first because you were the biggest threat. I have no clue why they weren't attacking me. But after you died they double teamed me with the diamond swords you dropped. Also why did you have two diamond swords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci