• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US and EU networks updated to support 1.6 and 1.7 clients!

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just a question for all the lazy people out there including myself; what are the aliases for this command, as it's not showing up in /help.

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
So... is MCTF2 coming out anytime soon? Or anytime at all?

Last edited:

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not needed? Have you seen Blamph or Tomahawk being chased for minutes just to kill them for being famous?
/nick isn't coming as we have a better solution that is releasing today (or if Forairan doesn't play gta today)! Details soon :)

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I literally can't finish a game anymore without disconnecting, whether I'm in 1.7 or 1.6.
It's very frustrating and I hope it gets fixed soon.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I am rather sad to see that MCTF2 was not in your list of priorities. When might we expect an update?

P.S. The dev server has been removed, is MCTF2 being removed?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
/nick isn't coming as we have a better solution that is releasing today (or if Forairan doesn't play gta today)! Details soon :)
Yay! I mean, I worry a lot for those Youtubers. Its just so sad to be chased carelessly through all the map.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Ok, so this is good, but you still need to go to the boards to check what servers are in lobby, any chance we could get some kind of /lobbycheck command to list all the servers that are in lobby so we know which we can join?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci