• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US/CA Operation Cleansweep, Winter 2015, Week 1 Results!

M

MattGlowstone

The results are amazing for the first week!, keep up the good work guys, I wish I could attend but the times are unfortunate for me as it is around 2 am, but anyway, keep up the great work!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? Make sure you're messaging us all of the evidence you get.
I gave two more to Alpaka at the end of last nights cleansweep. If I counted correctly, it should be either 4 or 5.

Zyclon

Spectator
Reaction score
Omg! I want to be on the next cleansweep on the EU servers
I really want to help to do this community better :D
I´m going to speak about this with all the Eu players that I know to do
a really big TEAM for help on the next EU Operation Cleansweep with other
staff members.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Just a sugestion dont post times you are doing clean sweeps. I just tells the hackers when to not be on.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Extremely happy for the progress in Week 1. Also very pleased I was able to help c:

Until next week ^_^

BananaCraft

Platinum
Reaction score
I only play on "eu" and I appreciate the effort all the sweepers of computer hackers that have been made for a long time. I've noticed a big improvement, just meeting hackers. Long, finally can return to play in "eu". Thanks to all participants and moderators of the sweeper of computer hackers. If a moderator reads this message. What should I do to have platinum Forums?

BananaCraft

Platinum
Reaction score
I only play on "eu" and I appreciate the effort all the sweepers of computer hackers that have been made for a long time. I've noticed a big improvement, just meeting hackers. Long, finally can return to play in "eu". Thanks to all participants and moderators of the sweeper of computer hackers. If a moderator reads this message. What should I do to have platinum Forums?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
So has it been decided whether the US/CA Cleansweeps will continue past the initial two week trial period?

It definitely seems like it's been working to decrease the level of hackers on the MCGamer Network, so I would love to participate in it if it kept on going.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci